Discussion in 'runDisney' started by lhermiston, Jan 3, 2018.
273. Blaze pizza
274. Free Ghiradelli chocolate. Followed by a quick hand wash over at The Basin.
275. PB&J sandwiches served in a lunchbag with an apple from Aunt Polly's
I've been following along, but, at this point, ain't nobody got time to go back to check all the responses, so hopefully none of these are repeats:
276. Rainy days in the park (I love the rain and this is not to be confused with any type of storm, wind and lightning ruin everything)
277. Eeyore because he's the best
278. Trying new things and finding new favorites every trip
279. Hand-dipped corn dogs from Sleepy Hollow (I've never been to Disneyland so I can't speak to that semantic argument, but these are good enough that I can even enjoy them slumming it with yellow mustard)
280. Just walking around the park and listening to the music and the sounds.
They're more Corn Dog Castle and less Little Red Wagon, which means they're top-notch in my book!
281. Cheese Fries at Casey's
282. Savanna view rooms at AKL
283. Express Check-In and going straight to the parks when you arrive.
284. Pop Century
285. Tomorrowland at night
286. When the Maleficent float isn’t on fire.
287. The cast members.
289. Making random friends with other people while waiting in lines
290. The Many Outfits of Mickey & Minnie Mouse
291. Character training & rare character sightings!
292. The recorded message on the bus when it pulls into Magic Kingdom. (This is always our first park and hearing the "take small children by the hand" means we are really there!)
293. When Tower of Terror shoots UP instead of dropping on the first move
294. Knowing where the ride photos are
295. "THE SNACKS" - from my 6 year old
No 288?? That's twice now.
288. Skipping numbers in SAFD
296. Meeting the Mayor of Mainstreet U.S.A.
May he rest in peace
297. Comparing all the differences between WDW and Disneyland.
Okay, so ... more face painting for Ryan.
298: The smell of the lobby at AKL
299: Jalapeño margarita @ La Cava
300: monorail bar crawl
Separate names with a comma.