Loving the new style!

I have the search option, but when I search for an old thread of mine it says no results found.
I eventually found this, i have several threads i need to keep track of that i maintain over in the Canadian Boards.
Here's the steps to follow:

1. Click on the down arrow to the right of the "Forums" tab either at the top left on a computer just beside Home or you need to click on the 3 lines at the top left of the screen on mobile device to find that section (Android user here, sorry Apple crew)
  2. Third item from the top is "Your Threads" Click on that and you'll see all the threads you've ever started! (well since the last update to the boards that is)

I don’t know what it’s like on a computer, but it doesn’t look like I can search for old threads. Can it be done on a computer?

I'm on my home computer, and was able to search from the top right corner.

ETA - Oh, I see now, I happened to test with one that had a post today.

:confused3 Not me, so much. Does anybody know if there's a way to change the colour themes? Mine displays as grey on darker grey and there's not much contrast between the background and the text. I'd definitely brighten it up if I could.
Click on you name, then where it says Preferences. There are 5 styles, and it should be "default main" as the one available by default. I think that's basically it. I don't recall any way to change that before. Different sub-forums would have a different style, but now it seems to use one style depending on the settings.

Nope, don't like it - never saw the old one was broke - yes, know it is just me - we all have our opinions. Getting past the time of wanting to learn a lot of new computer stuff. :( Seems like a lot more change than last time.

I have to agree with you. Didn't they just "change" the boards about 3 years ago??? Maybe it's been longer but I thought it was quite contemporary at that change.

I have to agree with you. Didn't they just "change" the boards about 3 years ago??? Maybe it's been longer but I thought it was quite contemporary at that change.
I don't recall there being anything all that big. I thought it was a switch to a different XenForo software when it was previously vBulletin. XenForo's original style was based on vBulletin.

It could be a forced change because software support is ending.

:confused3 Not me, so much. Does anybody know if there's a way to change the colour themes? Mine displays as grey on darker grey and there's not much contrast between the background and the text. I'd definitely brighten it up if I could.
I switched mine to Disney Cruise Line and like the coloration better that way.

What are trophy points and how do you get them? I have over 100, no free hoagie, but don't know what they are??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter