Loving the new style!

I like it, but now I have the same problem on my IPad as I was on my phone. It tells me that my other user name doesn’t exist. Sooooo...

NO! :eek: :badpc: Maybe you can do a new screenname with
Soldier’s*Sweeties2 ? I'd write to one of the Webmasters about it. I wonder if it's because you had an asterisk in the name? It didn't transfer over to the new layout? :confused3

I just wish we could dislike posts. It would be so cathartic and would probably cut down on the fights.

I guess the frowny face 🙁 will have to do. It's in the list when you hover the mouse over the "Like" button.

Yet, I remember Facebook was asked why they didn't add a Dislike Post to their options. They said they purposely wanted to keep things positive. Adding Dislike Post would just give more fuel to the trolls, cyber shamers, haters & such, where they'd show up on all threads JUST to dislike posts, without adding any positive content or connections themselves. So, it wouldn't be a true indicator, if simply done for malice.

Last edited:
It’s definitely going to take me time to adapt. It hurts my eyes too.
Maybe try changing the theme? The "default medium" one is what I originally had and it was grey on grey - very dark.
I feel so important now that I know I have maximized my trophy points!:worship:
Don't get too excited. I've apparently topped mine out too and you know that old joke about not wanting to join any club that would have you as a member...:rotfl2:

Maybe try changing the theme? The "default medium" one is what I originally had and it was grey on grey - very dark.

Yeah, I keep playing with styles in my preference. I’m on dis unplugged at the moment.

I wish there was a way to make more of a difference in colour between my replies to someone’s quote. It all kind of blends in. I’m not even sure if I’m even explaining that right. :scratchin

I thought the frowny face was meant to be sort of a sympathy thing - like if someone posts a sad story, and you want to acknowledge the post, but you feel funny "liking" it?

You're right. I forgot about that. :headache:

Yeah, I keep playing with styles in my preference. I’m on dis unplugged at the moment.

I wish there was a way to make more of a difference in colour between my replies to someone’s quote. It all kind of blends in. I’m not even sure if I’m even explaining that right. :scratchin

I noticed that too. I hit "Enter" to add an extra space before I started typing. That seemed to help.

:confused3 Not me, so much. Does anybody know if there's a way to change the colour themes? Mine displays as grey on darker grey and there's not much contrast between the background and the text. I'd definitely brighten it up if I could.
Mine is blue and white and feels much brighter. Maybe its your monitor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter