Location for work call in MK?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Can anyone recommend a quiet area near the castle at 2pm for a brief work phone call?

My friend will be at MK with her family on a day she has a work call scheduled. Her lunch in the castle is at 12:20 and the brief work call will be at 2pm. The parade is at 2pm, from what I understand. Can anyone recommend the best option for a quiet place she can duck in to have a 15 min or so phone call? I am thinking the Contemporary but she'd have to hustle to get there by 2pm then find a quiet corner. I don't want to send her within the park since they wanted to have a break between 2-5pm at their resort, AoA.

Thanks in advance!

There are 2 places near the castle that might be a little quieter. There’s is a concrete wall with some seating outside the rest rooms to the right of Pinocchio Village House. As well as by the stand alone walls before there. Although I think anyplace even a little quiet inside the park will be hit or miss, especially depending how many other people are in the immediate area. She could also just head outside the park. Maybe walk down the path towards GF or CR a little. Or even down the walkway at the bus stops. I wouldn’t go all the way to CR unless she needs absolute quiet. But I think she’ll be rushing to get there in that time frame.

IMG_7489.jpeg

You can try upstairs at the train station, as you will be on the call before the parade. Also, a little used walkway near the tomorrowland train station has lots of benches and is comparatively quiet. If you leave the park, you can follow the walkway towards GF, also a fairly quiet area in the afternoon. Good luck.

There’s is a concrete wall with some seating outside the rest rooms to the right of Pinocchio Village House. As well as by the stand alone walls before there.
@mefordis this location the @focusondisney suggests is normally good but how soon is your friend going to be in the MK? I think the bathrooms are still blocked for refurbishment.,

ou can try upstairs at the train station, as you will be on the call before the parade.
When is your friend going to be in the MK? For your reference the afternoon parade is at 2 PM through November.

Dave

@mefordis this location the @focusondisney suggests is normally good but how soon is your friend going to be in the MK? I think the bathrooms are still blocked for refurbishment.,

When is your friend going to be in the MK? For your reference the afternoon parade is at 2 PM through November.

Dave
We were there last week, and the ambient crowd noise on Main Street while waiting for the 2:00pm parade was pretty loud. The PVH restrooms were still closed, but you can go almost up to where the restroom entrances were located. There were only a handful of people there and it was pretty quiet.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest