LL Premier Pass is here!

Others have also mentioned value for DHS.

We haven’t seen anyone speak up with a case for EP or AK- maybe day of for EP depending on how much one has imbibed around the world? 😝 I have seen people buy LLMP in the middle of the day at EP while standing in a line so…
I'm in the depths of plotting my Epcot day and I see the use for it at Epcot for sure. There are 4 headliners at that park that are very far apart from each other. You can only buy 1 with LLSP and 1 with your prebooked LLMP. The other two you have to rope drop, hop in line at park close and miss fireworks, fiddle with the app to book additional LLs, or suck up a standby wait in the middle of the day. Maybe you can squeeze two in if you are at the front of the line at early entry, but it's all a lot of criss-crossing the park, especially if you want to do the secondary rides.

OR...you pay $169-$249 (plus tax), sleep in, hop on the monorail, and very efficiently hit Spaceship Earth, Guardians, Mission Space, Test Track, The Seas With Nemo and Friends, Living with the Land, Soarin, Journey Into Imagination, Frozen Ever After, and Remy, all in time for a late lunch or early dinner at Le Cellier. I don't know, sounds pretty good to me, if I had the money to burn.

Animal Kingdom I have a harder time with. I feel like wait times there aren't so bad as long as you're not going in the middle of the day. You could probably show up at noon and stay till close and not have to wait too long anywhere as long as you do Pandora at the end of the night. But also, I guess part of the appeal is not having to worry about ever having to wait in a standby line if you don't want to.

No. Anyone staying at a dvc can purchase it no matter how they got there*. But, it’s another general selling point they can use for the initial hook for now as only deluxe have access. If resale is brought up they just pivot to the current playbook.

*ETA- right? Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen any restrictions against select DVC people buying LLPP
No restrictions on resale vs DVC-Y (or DVC-BY) that I’ve seen yet. I believe the requirement is staying deluxe, so staying on rented DVC points should work too.

Also certain rides you can't do repeats with VIP ( I honestly don't remember which ones but I want to say at least Tron and ROR)
Tron and ROR are the only single rides for VIP and GOTG was limited to 2 rides.

I'm sure we don't have an answer to this question yet, but here goes . . .

Would it be possible to buy both LL Premier Pass and LL Single Passes for the same day? That way, you could ride the most desirable rides, like Guardians and Rise and FoP, twice. I mean, as long as you're paying an obscene amount of money, what's another $40?

This is the question. Can you stack this with single passes (or VQ)? Can you stack it with VIP? Can you buy all 3 in the same day? (I'm not saying that it would be worth it - I'm just asking if you COULD do it). Will they lift the number of ride restrictions for VIP to make it a better value in comparison?

Tron and ROR are the only single rides for VIP and GOTG was limited to 2 rides.

This is the question. Can you stack this with single passes (or VQ)? Can you stack it with VIP? Can you buy all 3 in the same day? (I'm not saying that it would be worth it - I'm just asking if you COULD do it). Will they lift the number of ride restrictions for VIP to make it a better value in comparison?
According to an FAQ from Micechat.com, yes you can buy all three and VQ on the same day.

I would have totally used this on my Labor Day trip this year, especially for HS. We were on a multi generational trip with my elderly parents and we all purchased LLMP that I planned out. The issue is that my parents could never make it to the first LL on time. This meant that we could not make another LL as a group without going to a blue umbrella. I also got to hear my Dad complain about the long lines for the few standby lines that we did, looking at you ROTR.

Would I do it on a solo trip or a trip just with my husband and kids? That is where it gets tricky. I know how to use the system and can most often get what I need, with the exception of Frozen on that same Labor Day trip. No one but me wanted to rope drop and no one wanted to wait in line, so we just skipped.

As the planner every time for our group, I could see treating myself at least once at MK and/or Disneyland. Not having to be in planner mode sounds lovely. Definitely not every day, or even every trip.

So in one day: you can buy the premier pass, the standard multipass (LLMP), 2 single passes (LLSP), while also trying for VQ?

Lots has already been said, but my takeaway is that this is something we might consider at Disneyland as we could likely get enough value on a per ride basis to make it worthwhile. Aside from the fact you can park hop with it there, there is simply a higher density of E ticket attractions at those two parks compared to any single park at Disney World. You've got access to more top shelf rides at Disneyland+DCA than even MK+Studios combined (which isn't even an option).

The sticker for me is park hopping.

We have APs. We often ride a few attractions (say FOP, EE and KS in AK) and then hop to another park to ride attractions there. If we did that with this new pass, we'd have to buy it for AK and the second park. It's expensive for one park and even more so for multiple parks in one day.

I bet the offer a multi-park version at some point. The question is: How expensive will it be?

I also wonder if they will have AP/DVC discounts. I received an email from DVC yesterday about a new program they are offering that includes Memory Maker and discounts on tickets among other perks. I'd be much more interested in purchasing the new Premier Pass if I got a discount.

The sticker for me is park hopping.

We have APs. We often ride a few attractions (say FOP, EE and KS in AK) and then hop to another park to ride attractions there. If we did that with this new pass, we'd have to buy it for AK and the second park. It's expensive for one park and even more so for multiple parks in one day.

I bet the offer a multi-park version at some point. The question is: How expensive will it be?

I also wonder if they will have AP/DVC discounts. I received an email from DVC yesterday about a new program they are offering that includes Memory Maker and discounts on tickets among other perks. I'd be much more interested in purchasing the new Premier Pass if I got a discount.
I can't see them offering a discount. They priced this way for a reason. It's to limit the amount of people buying it.

Well we will have real data on October 23 when the LLPP go on sale for October 30th.
Do we know if they go on sale on 10/23 or not until 10/30? I've seen articles saying both things. If not until 10/30, do we know how they will handle people who already purchased LLMP at the 7 day mark? I'd hate to skip that, wait until 10/30, then get shut out of this (seems unlikely, but they do say "very limited quantities").
As with all things Disney it is as clear as mud. The first date it will be available is October 30, 2024.

My guess is it starts Oct. 30th as stated. If I recall, LLMP/LLSP also started like that, sales began the same day it was available to use in the parks. Guests visiting on those first few days did not get the 7-day advance purchase.

Just something to keep in mind though... This almost certainly will result in more people using LL overall. At this price point you would think it wouldn't be many, but Disney did not launch this with the intent of selling a couple dozen a day. They will make it work.

Premier Pass will almost certainly draw its customer base from the pool who was already purchasing Multi Pass and Single Pass. The number of MPs sold should decline by approximately the number of PPs sold, but Disney will be making a lot more money.

PP users may use more LLs on average than MP users, but with the single ride limit, that effect will likely be concentrated on the lower demand attractions that MP holders either ride standby or schedule only when convenient.

From a capacity planning perspective, Disney does need to limit the number of PPs in circulation. PP holders can show up at any attraction any time, no schedule. That will make it more difficult for Disney to know how many LL slots to leave for MP and SP holders. Leave too many, and the LLs will become too long and satisfaction will tank. (Think Universal where express lanes can be 45 minutes for some attractions). Leave too few and people will stop buying MP because they can’t schedule rides. To maximize revenue, a balance will be required.

Make no mistake, I don’t think the LLMP experience will improve with the addition of PP. I really don’t think it will become that much worse. I could be wrong, I hope not!

Premier Pass will almost certainly draw its customer base from the pool who was already purchasing Multi Pass and Single Pass. The number of MPs sold should decline by approximately the number of PPs sold, but Disney will be making a lot more money.

PP users may use more LLs on average than MP users, but with the single ride limit, that effect will likely be concentrated on the lower demand attractions that MP holders either ride standby or schedule only when convenient.

From a capacity planning perspective, Disney does need to limit the number of PPs in circulation. PP holders can show up at any attraction any time, no schedule. That will make it more difficult for Disney to know how many LL slots to leave for MP and SP holders. Leave too many, and the LLs will become too long and satisfaction will tank. (Think Universal where express lanes can be 45 minutes for some attractions). Leave too few and people will stop buying MP because they can’t schedule rides. To maximize revenue, a balance will be required.

Make no mistake, I don’t think the LLMP experience will improve with the addition of PP. I really don’t think it will become that much worse. I could be wrong, I hope not!
Yes, I think that's why Disney needs to very much limit the number of LLPP sold.

Thus, high prices and only Deluxe resort guests.

Then they will adjust pricing/availability from there based on the end-user experience in the lightening lanes.

So in one day: you can buy the premier pass, the standard multipass (LLMP), 2 single passes (LLSP), while also trying for VQ?

That’s a great question. Riding all those rides would be an experience not for the faint of heart!

Who thinks of some of these prices at Disney!! This will be defunct within 12 months like the Star Wars hotel.

Who is it aimed at ?? rich people still have sense, 300-400 hundred bucks pp for something that is not much different to the 30 bucks pp version.

If it included VIP parking, Fireworks and Parade seating then I could see the value of it. But it being only a slight upgrade to the Multi pass but a $300 upcharge won't last long.

But you're not though. With this premier pass you can enter any LL queue when you want. The other version you have to go by the return time Disney gives you.

My point being is you just "bought the schedule" from Disney.....

Who thinks of some of these prices at Disney!! This will be defunct within 12 months like the Star Wars hotel.

Who is it aimed at ?? rich people still have sense, 300-400 hundred bucks pp for something that is not much different to the 30 bucks pp version.

If it included VIP parking, Fireworks and Parade seating then I could see the value of it. But it being only a slight upgrade to the Multi pass but a $300 upcharge won't last long.

Nope. I think this will sell and is here to stay.

I mean people pay 1k+++ for hotel rooms. I don’t think Disney will have a problem selling this.

I work with physicians/surgeons who make plenty of money. Most dislike Disney but they do take their kids on the one obligatory Disney trip. When they go they stay deluxe, do a suite or villa, do signature meals, maybe a VIP tour so I can definitely see them paying for this a few days of the trip.

It is very different, especially if you normally travel with people who don't want to spend more time planning their vacation than enjoying it. *If you have the money* I think it's a no-brainer at MK and maybe HS if you add an LLMP for Epcot in the evening (we'll see if that's possible).

Is it crazy expensive ... yes. Is it a substantially better product than LLMP/LLSP ... yes. You might not find value in it, but some definitely will.

I just wish it came with a multi-park option because there isn't a full day's worth of entertainment at Epcot or HS, and it's definitely not worthwhile at AK until the reimagining is done.

I think it will be even more expensive a year from now, because it will be popular for many, especially at the MK.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest