• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Link to Official Fort Fiends Chatroom

OK, Deb. What's the idea of logging out of the chat room this morning 30 seconds before I log in??? :confused3

Did the private chat ever work last night? I could never find it.

I go to John's site, go to the campfire forums, then log in. When I get the forum index I click on the weekly chat room and it goes straight in. Are you still having trouble getting logged in?

I go to John's site, go to the campfire forums, then log in. When I get the forum index I click on the weekly chat room and it goes straight in. Are you still having trouble getting logged in?

no, theres a private chat room off of that one

I just clicked on the link Rog provided, signed on, and voila - there. If you're not registered on John's site - you'll need to do that first.

Then I bookmarked the site & only have to log in.

Duh, I have been coming over here, clicking the link and then logging in. Why I never thought of bookmarking it I don't know. Honestly, I need to get my head back on straight.:surfweb:

Duh, I have been coming over here, clicking the link and then logging in. Why I never thought of bookmarking it I don't know. Honestly, I need to get my head back on straight.:surfweb:

Ditto. I just came over here to find the link as well. Bookmark!! :confused:

I just clicked on the link Rog provided, signed on, and voila - there. If you're not registered on John's site - you'll need to do that first.

Then I bookmarked the site & only have to log in.

Actually, the first couple of night I went there I just typed in the nickname I wanted, left the password field blank and entered chat... no registration needed. Maybe it's just my charm... ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter