• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Link to Official Fort Fiends Chatroom

I get taken to an AJAX chat screen and when I log in it briefly takes me to an empty chat room and then two seconds later back to the log in screen...:confused3

This is happening to me also..and now I'm just getting a "web page has expired" message.

Jeeze, Louise, I go away for a few days, and you guys go somewhere else.:confused3 If I didn't know any better I might think you were trying to get away from me. :laughing:

You aren't are ya? :sad1:

This is happening to me also..and now I'm just getting a "web page has expired" message.

Jeeze, Louise, I go away for a few days, and you guys go somewhere else.:confused3 If I didn't know any better I might think you were trying to get away from me. :laughing:

You aren't are ya? :sad1:

I'm still not having any luck. I got a new password and that didn't make any difference. I do have Firefox too.

I get the Ajax screen (do you all get that too ??) and when I log in it takes me very quickly to the chat room and then back to the Ajax screen. ARGHHHHH :headache:

I couldn't log in using AOL earlier, but if I opened IE, I got in.

I'm still not having any luck. I got a new password and that didn't make any difference. I do have Firefox too.

I get the Ajax screen (do you all get that too ??) and when I log in it takes me very quickly to the chat room and then back to the Ajax screen. ARGHHHHH :headache:

EXACTLY the same situation for me. Very quickly shows the blank chat room page, and in a flash back to the Ajax screen.

Now, I know chat is usually too fast for me..but this is ridiculous :rolleyes:

GOOD MORNING!! Thanks for the link, Rog. I had no problem getting into it - but I was all alone <sniff>

Good Morning Deb !!
Last night at the chat was really hard to get in sometimes,,we may need to go to a second chat room so you won't be alone.(and a few of us others too):thumbsup2
But it was a good chat.

Have a Fort Fiend day !

Good Morning Deb !!
Last night at the chat was really hard to get in sometimes,,we may need to go to a second chat room so you won't be alone.(and a few of us others too):thumbsup2
But it was a good chat.

Have a Fort Fiend day !

After I log off here this morning to go to work - that's probably the last I'll be on the board until Tuesday. If I get caught up at my office job today - I might be able to pop in & see what's going on - but other than that - I won't have any time. Got to work at THD tonite after the day job. By the time I get home at 10pm - my brain has completely shut down. Besides - I need to make my list of stuff to pack tomorrow AM so I don't forget anything. Argh - what I have to do to get ready wears me out - but it's okay cause....I'M GOING TO FORT WILDERNESS!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Deb! We missed you! The chat area you need to be in is "public"...try again next week!

Denise said something about doing a ladies only chat......I love that idea! A virtual GNO! Denise.....do you think maybe once or twice a month we could set up a private chat just for girls?

Deb! We missed you! The chat area you need to be in is "public"...try again next week!

Denise said something about doing a ladies only chat......I love that idea! A virtual GNO! Denise.....do you think maybe once or twice a month we could set up a private chat just for girls?

I would watch out for gatordad trying to infiltrate

I would watch out for gatordad trying to infiltrate

Yes Ami I think that would be great.

If we get as many as last nite I think it would be nice also, give the quieter people a chance to type.

Scott we will hide !

Deb I was asking for you. I've been away also..and was trying to catch up on the board.:surfweb: It was awfully quiet, then found the link to the chat.
It was my first time. In chat that is! :laughing: Never done that before. Was fun. I'm kind of slow(no comments please:rolleyes: ). I'll get better.
Girls night soiunds like a good idea Ami! ;)

Yes Ami I think that would be great.

If we get as many as last nite I think it would be nice also, give the quieter people a chance to type.

Scott we will hide !

The guys definitely took over the chat

Go to the public room, click on enter private room, and then you can click on peoples names and invite them into your room, that way Pete isn't allowed to play..... LOL

Sorry Pete, it had to be done.....:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Once everyone starts talking about cramps and pms, I think most guys would leave anyway. LOL

I am going to try to get in. I have Opera internet browser and IE.

Once everyone starts talking about cramps and pms

Good Morning Sandy! Jinxing myself here...but THANK GOD I'm finally past that stage! BTW - I think you really need one of these girl :hug: . Hang tough - you're just having to re-invent a new normal for your life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter