• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Link to Official Fort Fiends Chatroom

Just in case.....some people are having trouble logging in....I had to hit the "Lost my password" link, get my new password from my email and use the new password to log in with. I then went to the control panel to change it back to a password I would remember and logged in just fine. Others have said they had to use FIREFOX as their internet browser...its a free download and supposedly works much better for the chatroom. I didnt need to do that, but some may...its well worth the effort.

:snooty: I logged in to say hi, and as soon as I was in everyone left(Rog and John). Thanks, now I have a complex. I'm going to sit in a fetal position in the corner now.

At least you can get in. I tried both of rog's suggestions and still can't get in.

You can come sit in the corner with me!:thumbsup2 I'll be nice to you.

I don't know what everybody's problem is. I logged in with my username and password without a hitch and I use Internet Explorer. Rookies.

whats wrong with me? Am I that stupid? Nevermind don't answer that.:lmao:

I've tryed to join John's forum three different time and it won't let me, I think I've been ban before I even started..:scared:

I've tryed to join John's forum three different time and it won't let me, I think I've been ban before I even started..:scared:

PM john here to see what is going on, you're missing alot of fun.

Just to let you know, we have about 10 people already, come on over.....;)

I get taken to an AJAX chat screen and when I log in it briefly takes me to an empty chat room and then two seconds later back to the log in screen...:confused3

we see you, say hi, and you leave, try using the firefox browser if you have it, if not, just type shanonne without the 1 and no password, and click login

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter