Las Vegas trip in November

or put one of those lost pets microchips in his arm ROFL!! :rotfl2:

Great idea!! Or one of those locator bracelets, kinda like house arrest. Even better, we could install the Clapper!!

Andrea

You know, I never believed in those till now!! I think that's a great idea!

Andrea

LMAO I thought about that the other night! there is a commercial where a mom has an electronic device to find her son, its for duracel... maybe one of those???

JINX from above! Posted at the same time! How about one of those chokers for dogs that keep them in the perimeter?

Andrea

Me too! We have to get a set for both of the boys before they come out here!

Andrea

Rob is fine. . .he only stops for pics and still knows where everyone is. . .Joe on the other hand gets dizzy and out of control if he has too much sugar. . .so Joe definitely needs one. . .

Rob is fine. . .he only stops for pics and still knows where everyone is. . .Joe on the other hand gets dizzy and out of control if he has too much sugar. . .so Joe definitely needs one. . .

At least Rob will be there to help us...though it sounds like Rob almost went into a food coma after Le Cellier.

I can see it now, we are going to have to talk him down...

"Joe...put down the venti triple chocolate mocha with caramel swirl and 15 sugars and walk slowly towards us. It's ok...really it will be ok...come on...good boy. Look what I have...m and m's...come on...there we go..."

He cracked me up yesterday since I have been getting food pictures all week I sent them a picture of my starbucks latte with two splendas. His response..."fake sugar...not familar with it" ROFL

At least Rob will be there to help us...though it sounds like Rob almost went into a food coma after Le Cellier.

I can see it now, we are going to have to talk him down...

"Joe...put down the venti triple chocolate mocha with caramel swirl and 15 sugars and walk slowly towards us. It's ok...really it will be ok...come on...good boy. Look what I have...m and m's...come on...there we go..."

He cracked me up yesterday since I have been getting food pictures all week I sent them a picture of my starbucks latte with two splendas. His response..."fake sugar...not familar with it" ROFL
I'll be alright, there's not a Le Cellier in Las Vegas, so short of the shrimp embrochette at the Rain Forest Cafe, there isn't much that slows me down.

This message comes from the bus leaving DHS, heading to the TTC.

Reviving because.....well because I live here and I can!

Andrea

WOOHOO / WOOHOO / WOOHOO!! Can't wait to pick you up at the airport and have some fun before the boys get here!

Andrea

trying to get my trip extended a day...have to see about my flight tomorrow.

Good!! That gives me more time to meet up with you guys since it's life as usual for me while you are here!! Hope it works out!

Andrea

Aww, but I had so much fun at Disney...can't wait to try the slot machines in vegas!!!

Good!! That gives me more time to meet up with you guys since it's life as usual for me while you are here!! Hope it works out!

Andrea

Aww Matty...I'll be your friend. Maybe you can keep one of my twin Flat Amy's as a souvenier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter