Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kelly! Could you please make me in the stroller tag design with all the princesses to say : Princess Jordan Mikaela's Royal Carriage?
and
Could you please do a princesswands2 with the name Jordan Mikaela?
Thanks so much!!

Here's the stroller tag, and I can do the princess name, but could you please repost on my other thread Kellybell Names, that is where I do all the name fills:cutie:
Thank you:goodvibes

OMG Kellybell, your designs are the BEST. My kids are so excited to have their favorite character on their shirt. My brother liked them so much he is actually willing to wear matching shirts with us (I never thought that would happen!). If you are able could you do four more of the 09 designs (no name). They would like Belle, the beast (for my brother), Sleeping Beauty, and Pooh. Thank you so much again! Your talent and generosity are greatly appreciated.

Marjorie

Could I bother you for another design..

The Tink 5th Birthday with Nina

Thanks so much
Angela

I posted this in the looking for scrapbook pages thread, but I am not sure if you are still posting on that thread, so I was wondering if you had time if you could do the following for me....No rush whenever and if you have time.
Kellybell:
I think these are great....If its not too much trouble may I request some
Kona Cafe
T-Rex Cafe
Donalds Safari Breakfast
Restaurantosaurus
Playhouse Disney's Play N Dine
Sci-Fi Dine In
Hollywood & Vine
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Turf Club Bar & Grill
Planet Hollywood
CRT
Cosmic Rays
Plaza Restaurant
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
Boma
ESPN
Wilderness Lodge
Maybe 1 for each of the countrys at Epcot
I know this list is long, but anything that you can do would be much appreciated.
TIA

Here's a few more:cutie:

Thanks, I haven't done any mousekeeping, but if you give me an idea of what you want, I could work on some:cutie:

i love this I was going to try to make one with just mater and lighting and say something like the Meredith Racer for my Nephew Ryan's stroller. Could you do one of these with Ryan's ride

I posted this in the looking for scrapbook pages thread, but I am not sure if you are still posting on that thread, so I was wondering if you had time if you could do the following for me....No rush whenever and if you have time.
I know this list is long, but anything that you can do would be much appreciated.

TIA

A couple more :cutie:

Thanks, I haven't done any mousekeeping, but if you give me an idea of what you want, I could work on some:cutie:

Thank you so much.

I was just thinking about something I could print on envelopes. I'd like for it to say " Thanks for making our trip even more magical." and have some characters on it. Some of our favorites are: Cars, Toy Story, Monster's Inc., POTC, Stitch, Mickey, etc.

Thanks again.

Kellybell,
We have been here since Monday, but only been able to go to two parks. Seems like it is monsoon season. Torrential rains around here. We have had about 9 inches, other areas have had up to 20. We did get into AK for 3 hours before the rains came and actually had a whole day of good weather yesterday at Epcot. Got in the car today to go to Hollywood Studios, but the heavens opened up again and can't use the scooters when it is like that. Luckily we have another week here . Every where we have gone, people have admired our shirts. I told them how to find you and they were very excited.
Thanks for making our trip so special.
Peg & Ira

I'm glad to hear that you are getting nice responses for your shirts, but I am bummed that the weather is not cooperating!! I hope it isn't ruining your 50th anniversary trip. Have fun and I really hope that the sun makes and appearence:cutie:
Could I get this one with Celebrating Dad and BY's Birthdays in our favourite place!!!
Thank you:thumbsup2

Sure:thumbsup2

OMG Kellybell, your designs are the BEST. My kids are so excited to have their favorite character on their shirt. My brother liked them so much he is actually willing to wear matching shirts with us (I never thought that would happen!). If you are able could you do four more of the 09 designs (no name). They would like Belle, the beast (for my brother), Sleeping Beauty, and Pooh. Thank you so much again! Your talent and generosity are greatly appreciated.
Marjorie

You're welcome, I am happy to help:goodvibes

Could I bother you for another design..
The Tink 5th Birthday with Nina
Thanks so much
Angela

You're not bothering me:goodvibes

May I ask where you got the Mickey head made out of the stars you used on the birthday design??? I would love a copy of just that if it is at all possible??? Pretty Please!!!

Kellybell-

I'm not sure if this is the thread for invites. If not, please forgive...if so, can you please do some for me?

June 2, 2009 @ 8PM - Teran & Greer Families for Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

June 3, 2009 @ 9:35 am - Elizabeth & Brandon for Supercalifragilistric Breakfast

June 3, 2009 @ 8PM- Teran & Greer Families for Chef de France

June 4, 2009 @9:35 pm- Fred's 38th Birthday @ California Grill

June 5, 2009 @ 9:55am- Brandon & Elizabeth for 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast

Thanks for all of your hard work,
Kristina

Thank you so much.

I was just thinking about something I could print on envelopes. I'd like for it to say " Thanks for making our trip even more magical." and have some characters on it. Some of our favorites are: Cars, Toy Story, Monster's Inc., POTC, Stitch, Mickey, etc.

Thanks again.

You're welcome:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest