July 22 Wonder

lori saxman

Earning My Ears
Hello to all going on the July 22 3nt Wonder. This is our 1st DCL vacation. We have a DS 12 DD 8 and our baby DD will celebrate her 6th BD on board!! We can't wait. My wonderful parents will also be joining us for thier very first cruise. It should be a grand time!!!princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: hope to see some of you there:sunny:

:wave:

We will be getting on the Wonder the day you get off. We leave on July 25th for a 4 night cruise as part of a land/sea adventure. Have a great time! :hyper:

Cristi

We are going on the cruise with my wife, 2 sons (15,18), my oldest son girlfriend, sister in law, and mother in law. Looking foward to a great time. Hoping to meet new people and enjoy thier company on the cruise. This is our second Disney cruise and can't wait. Look foward to meeting you

My sister and I are trying out our 1st cruise too! :hyper: Very excited!!!! Then we are doing our own version of the land ;) 13 nites at wdw! :wizard: Interested to meet all, crazy, disney fanatics! ::yes::

MKY princess:

Anybody planning on doing any of the excursions? Or recommend and excursions? Or know when we should start seeing our documents?

We are just about at our 60 day mark! I'm really starting to get excited. :hyper:

We have made our plans to stay overnite in cocoa beach at the holiday inn express (about 1 block from port), and then drive to port in morning. After flying in from chicago late at nite and landing at mco about 11pm, and driving over to cocoa beach that nite. :earseek:

How are the rest of your plans coming? MKY princess:

I think it was about 10 days to 2 weeks after the final payment due date that we got our documents on our first DCL cruise.
They come in a really cute package. Nothing quite like doing the infamous document dance.

:Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo :sunny::tongue: ::MickeyMo :bounce:

Anyone get documents yet? We are getting so excited! Can't wait. I wish the mail would come. :yo-yo: :hyper: :sunny: .

MKY princess:

Guess what?!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo: :earseek: :yo-yo: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Got that anticipated phone call from the t.a. and I'm doing the document dance. I hope everyone else is, also!
:sunny:
Susie

Good for you susie! :D Nothing in the mail yet. :hyper: I did our ressie's straight through disney, myself. :yo-yo: Its our 1st cruise with disney, hope we get our documents soon. :earseek:

MKY princess:

WOW, wrote too soon! Door bell just rang and here they are! Got our documents! Yipee, Maybe we should start packing, Susie?

MKY princess:

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

UPS man came to see me today. My heart was pumping BUT no documents, just steaks. Maybe tomorow.

already started packing already, at least mentally...lol. glad to hear that somebody else gotten theirs, also. hoping they come to everyone soon.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave: :earseek: :wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
is anyone doing any of the excursions through the ship or planning things on their own?
we are going to hit the beach in nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter