July 22 Wonder

we are possibly considering doing the "catamaran sail & reef snorkle" (just my ds 12 and myself) Since my parents are coming too, my dh said that he would take the rest of the "gang" (our two dd 6, 8) and we would meet them at Cable Beach.

I have been to Nassau twice before once was almost 15 yrs ago when my dh and were married and once just before 9/11. I have never participated in any shore excursion before while in Nassau. Personally it's not my favorite place as far the "town" itself, but it holds a lot of good past memories.

If this is your first trip, you might have more fun doing your own thing and just enjoy walking around the shops and straw market. You can always take a cab or ferry to Paradise Island and walk around the Atlantis. It is very pretty. However to have beach access, you have to walk to the public beach as the Atlantis will not allow you access. You can take a cab to CB (from my understanding through this forum) I have never been to CB but this time I would like to go. I have read a lot of good things about from others. Can' wait for our DOCS!! Sorry for rambling on sooo long!! Can't wait until JULY 22!!!
:sunny:

Well we have read our documents about a 100 times already! :earseek:

Our only "excursion" so far was to sign up for the float / bike / snorkle equipment @ cc! :D But then I read Your supposed to get a ressie # with it? So maybe we aren't signed up? Hmmm. We'll see, I'm not too worried about it. :p Too excited! :crazy:

Mky (we are getting closer)! princess:

I am glad to see that everyone is getting their docs. I can hardly wait.
The only things we have planned thusfar is going to Cable Beach on our own in Nassau. I'm really looking forward to those crzy drivers...lol :crazy:
And we are going to do some kind of watercraft at Castaway Cay and ride bikes. My son is getting really excited about this, also.

When are you leaving? We are leaving this Wednesday and stopping in Atlanta for a day and will be at PopCentury Fri., Sat., and Sun night and then the Boardwalk Mon, Tues, and Wednesday night and then on to the cruise.

I cannot believe we are getting this CLOSE! :earseek: We are so excited. We get down early wednesday (only) :eek: But lux2boys: if your doing the wed e-nite we might see you there ;) . Going to spend the day at the magic kingdom, and the nite at CR in the morning going over to the wonder. We planned it this way cause our plane gets in so early (10am) :hyper:

Starting to freak out thou about all the cruise "details" bring extention cord, shoe holder, do documents, birth certificates, have tip's ready, etc...... know I will forget something. :earseek:

MKY princess:

Hello, all! Are we all packed yet? :hyper: Just wondering if I have enough shoes packed for this 3 day cruise :)
I hope to see everyone on the cruise. Its almost here. We leave Monday to spend a couple of days at the beach before the cruise.
:smooth:

Had to take a break from our packing frenzy too. With the wdw trip and the cruise, its a LOT of stuff, even with planning on laundry. The valet's are gonna think we've moved in. :earseek: Oh well, I'm trying to draw the line. :sunny: Hope for good weather. And good seas! pirate:

MKY princess:

We are just back too. Had a great time and loved our "try out" cruise. I guess we are now hooked. :earseek:

OUCH, our 2nd timer is SO far away!

MKY! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter