I'm.........

....through his company, my DS earned a trip to St. Kitts....they leave for one week on Sunday!

I’m chilling out at home. Have a little cold or maybe a reaction to flu vaccine.

Meriweather, have a great time!!pixiedust:

Thanks, Bobbi.
I still have a sore arm from a shot....and a cold......that one is thanks to grandson

I’m in for the night. We had a big temperature change. No more 80 degrees, highs will be in 60’s for next few days.

I am home! We were in Pigeon Forge to visit Dollywood and then Berkeley Springs WV for a Roman Barh and massage! We had a great time...Gus came with us.:dogdance:

I am sad. On FB, I found out that my 89 year old cousin, Friar Marcel Sokalski passed, and on my birthday, Jan 3. Friar had a huge influence on my mother, my sister and myself. He loved Cape May, and he travelled here for many years, until 2012, after which the trip was too long for him.

RIP Friar, I will miss you.
Bobbi

I am sad. On FB, I found out that my 89 year old cousin, Friar Marcel Sokalski passed, and on my birthday, Jan 3. Friar had a huge influence on my mother, my sister and myself. He loved Cape May, and he travelled here for many years, until 2012, after which the trip was too long for him.

RIP Friar, I will miss you.
Bobbi

Condolences, Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter