I'm.........

Thank you.

I received a very nice email from a cousin on the other side of my family. However, she enjoyed knowing Friar as well.

I am up this morning, waiting for 9 AM to get in a queue for DVC Moonlight Magic in February! Wish me pixiedust:

Good for you.

Last fun day here for awhile.....grand kids this weekend. And lots of things to get done.....including packing (which is fun)

I am sad. On FB, I found out that my 89 year old cousin, Friar Marcel Sokalski passed, and on my birthday, Jan 3. Friar had a huge influence on my mother, my sister and myself. He loved Cape May, and he travelled here for many years, until 2012, after which the trip was too long for him.

RIP Friar, I will miss you.
Bobbi
<<hugs>> :hug: ....visited Cape May many times....sounds like he had a pretty good life.....prayers to you and your family.

I'm back from a hair trim......it is going to take a looooong time to let my pixie cut grow out and look terrible for quite awhile. At least it got evened out some

I'm back from a hair trim......it is going to take a looooong time to let my pixie cut grow out and look terrible for quite awhile. At least it got evened out some

I hope you are pleased with the look sooner rather than later!

It will take awhile :rolleyes: Tempted to take to wearing a hat for a few months

I'm back from lunch and movie

I am home, reading. Have an early appointment for routine bloodwork tomorrow.

I'm heading to the grocery store then coming back and waiting for a guy to come replace some parts in our furnace

I'm done cleaning upstairs.....still working on laundry. Debating if I am going to make lemon bars or not. Lemons have been picked and juiced.
Also emailing a cousin about DLR costs. She wants to take her family, but didn't realize how much it costs!

I'm disappointed with some of the photopass photos I had printed, at least 5 of them are blurry :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter