I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Question, it's been awhile since I have had a barclays card. Do you have to call to cancel, or do they have a way to do it online?
LOL, Barclays website is awful. If there is a way to cancel online, I've never found it! The last cards we had (Personal and Biz AA cards), we had to call to cancel.

LOL, Barclays website is awful. If there is a way to cancel online, I've never found it! The last cards we had (Personal and Biz AA cards), we had to call to cancel.
I know we have had several in the past, and I know p2 has never called to cancel a card, maybe things have changed.

I see the Barclays card doesn't really help with a new MSR LOL. It's was 5 years in July since my last Citi AA biz, so likely closed in July 2020, I would be good for a new one now?

This is from DoC for 70k.

This is part of why I'm leaning towards doing the AA card now and hoping the Hawaiian biz goes back up again. This may make more sense for me, at least for now. I think. I can't decide which is why I still haven't apped for one.
This is correct, get the link from DoC.
Thinking about getting Hawaiian too soon, as we would use it for Alaska
I'm only seeing 60k bonus. Where are you seeing 70k? This is for Barclays Aviator Red card, right?
Doc link mentioned above. See if you can call and have them match the sign up bonus. DoC says that they sometimes do.

I know we have had several in the past, and I know p2 has never called to cancel a card, maybe things have changed.
I know you can cancel the AA Citi card over the phone via the automated machine, without talking to a person. We just did that recently. But Barclays I believe we have called every time. I'd be interested to know if anyone found a way to do this online also!

Last edited:
Ugh. Used a Chase offer for $20 back on YouTube TV (one time). Worked fine. Then switched over to an Amex offer for $20 back, 3 times, and the first charge is pending as 'Google Services'. Wonder if it will credit, google does own youtube.

Ugh. Used a Chase offer for $20 back on YouTube TV (one time). Worked fine. Then switched over to an Amex offer for $20 back, 3 times, and the first charge is pending as 'Google Services'. Wonder if it will credit, google does own youtube.
Worked for me last year

1727117576913.png

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest