I am so depressed *Not anymore thanks to all of you!!*

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I have had a really bad two days!! Yesterday I was upset and ate a bowl of cornflakes with whole milk!!:( Today I was so upset about stupid trivial things that I ate 2 sugar cookies that I made for Andrew's class! :(:( I am so mad at myself that I actually thought about making myself vomit them back up!! Isn't that the scariest thing?? I am freaking myself out over the fact that I have had those two cookies and just want to get them out of me!

I don't know what is wrong?? I got so upset over the fact that I got a trivia answer wrong on the Rewards Board, that it made me want to eat and not care!! :(:( How absurd am I? I feel terrible now and of course feel like crying...I know I am very emotional anyway because of TOM, but I seriously feel like crying because of that stupid cookie! How dumb can I be?? Omg, I went all this way, almost a month now, to blow it on a freaking cookie!!!

Ugh, what a horrible day it has been today!! :(:(:(

Don't be soo down on yourself. We will all have slips. What is important is to forgive yourself and refocus.

You really can do it. Tomorrow will be a better day.

you are a frog, remember?? keep swimming, better days are ahead!

forget about the past and the whatever it was that you ate:smooth:

tomorrow start anew, give yourself the gift of forgiveness and move on. Each day is a gift itself, don't waste it by dwelling on a slip-up. I know I have slipped myself (more lately too) I'm wondering if we are all in some "phase" of the dieting psyche that's bringing us down. Are you feeling deprived? That's when I cheat most definately! Treat yourself to a new low-carb recipe, did you check out that recipe site www.recipezaar.com? maybe something yummy there?

hang in the Beanie, you are a trooper!

Don't worry about it. You are doing Atkins right? Think about this when ever you go into ketosis you always lose 3 pounds that week. So get back on it and I bet you 5 dollars that you will lose 3 pounds by next thursday. Anyone think she cant do it. I know you can

Beanie, I don't know if I should kick you in the butt or give you lots of {{{hugs}}} !! :D Do you have someone you could get out and take a walk with?! This always helps me. Two cookies is hardly something to start a terrible habit over! Think of the dental bills if that habit stuck! ;) I was down two weeks ago and the gals here kicked me into gear. I got up and out, took the dog for a walk, fussed in the yard a bit, and felt much better. You have to live with this life change, not die by a diet! :D Go see the sunshine!

Think I will send those {{{{{hugs}}}}} !!

Tomorrow is another day and it will be better one!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} and let's go on without looking back!

Beanie.....2 cookies you poor dear....I'm sorry the cookies have put you in such a fit of dispare.....How about if you had 2 poptarts w/frosting, and 10 oreos, 6 mini reese cups and 2 glasses of coke, and 4 pieces of cake......I've tried my hardest at times but a few weekends ago I got frustrated with life and just ate my way through Sat....and you now what I did on Sun I got up and started a new day....(well I took a few asprin for the sugar headache...:D :D :D )

But Girlie....you've done such a fantastic job don't put the pressure of a few cookies on you self....

Look forward and go for it...:D :D :D

{{{{BIG HUGS}}}} for ya, Beanie. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible day. Try to put it behind you. We all have slip ups and tomorrow is another day. You'll get right back on track.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Beans, nobody's perfect and what you had wasn't terrible. Hang in there, tomorrow is another day (Scarlett ;) ). You're doing GREAT!!!!! :) :) :)

Beanie, you do not need to beat yourself up over this. Two Cookies are fine. Remember, that once you are done with the diet phase, you will need to go back to normal eating. Normal eating allows a cookie now and then and then stopping. My problem was not stopping at two. I see your cookies as an accomplishment. You ate a respectable amount and not the whole bag. Now go back to your diet and move forward.

Beanie,
It was ONLY 2 cookies. Feel good about the fact that you didn't eat ALL the cookies!
My WW leader always tells us not to deny yourself something you want (or crave) because if you do, eventually you will overindulge on whatever it is.
We're all here to support you.

(And guess what, this is my 300th post!)

Beanie...you said it...You were good for a month. You have to look at that, and see how strong you have been. Beanie, it happens to all of us. I fell out of ketosis on Easter weekend so bad, that it took 4 days to get back on. I mean you did nothing next to what I did. You have to get up, wipe your slate clean and forget the past. This is not about what has happened in the past, but about what we are going to do in the future. Honey, be proud of what you have accomplished. No way, can what you ate cause you to gain much more than a few ounces, unless you continue doing it. Now wipe the tears, clean yourself of.....forget it all and get up with me and continue....If I can do it anyone can.

AND no vomitting, that will only make things worse...no guilt...just the past, and no need to contnue thinking of it!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Hang in there. We have all been there, and it is frustrating, but remeber how far you have come, don't let this slip into days and days of slip ups. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going! You have the POWER!

Awww, honey. Come over here and let me give you a great big old {{{HUG}}}

We all have days like that, I think. You didn't do any permanent damage. If the cookies knock you out of ketosis, so what? There is always induction to put you right back in :)

Are you feeling any better? Why didn't you call me?

Okay, it's over and done, you are focused again. You will be fine. Honest.

You are doing very well, sweetie. Don't let a little stumble knock you off your feet. Hang in there, everything is going to be fine and you are going to reach your goal, honest.

Now don't make me have to come to NH. Now stand up straight and put a smile on that pretty face of yours. You call that a smile? Come on....you can do better than that, <b>smile</b>!

Much better. Now, I have a secret and I'm not telling you so there :p

That should take your mind off feeling sad :teeth:

HUGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beanie everyone has off days!!! It will get better!!! you can't let yourself get to down about this. We are all human and all do something like this from time to time!! If you need ANYTHING PM ME!!!!

Beanie are you doing okay now? I know exactly how you feel it's okay. I know how much it means to you when you mess up and want to make it right again right away. Just the next time you open your mouth make a better choice of what goes in. That's really all you can do is start again NOW. (((HUGS)))) to you i feel your pain. But remember YOU HAVE COME TO FAR IN LIFE TO TAKE ORDERS FROM A COOKIE. It's okay, your okay, and yes your NOT loosing control you are back with it.

{{{{HUGS}}} Beanie. Like others have said, we all have our bad days every now and then and I think two bad days after a month isn't as bad as you think. Please don't be so hard on yourself, chalk it up to making a couple of bad choices and then hop back on the program and move forward. Looking at a small slip-up will not do any good, recognize the mistake, which you have done, forgive yourself for making the bad choice and then go on. You have done a marvelous job so far and I know you can continue to be successful!! Don't let the food be in control, let Beanie be in control, YOU CAN DO THIS!

Haaaallooooooooooooooooooooo! Beanie!!! Where are you????

This Tigger is worried about you! I'm bouncing all over the forrest looking for you! Come out, come out, whereever you are!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{Beanie}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope you have read all these supportive posts and that you are feeling much better today. I actually think what you are going through is normal! A big change like this and all that positive momentum building up - well, it's just so "different" and sometimes kind of weird to go through. So you had a small crash. It's ok! You are fine and we are all here to help you through!!!

Remember how you felt when you read Kelsie's post the other day (after her small crash?) Think about that. We know you can pull through this and that you'll be back on track in no time. We're all here sending our love and support.

Hope to see you posting again today. I'm sending you some special Tigger pixie dust (full of bounces). Use it sparingly - I don't want you to bounce off the ride (like Tigger says!)

xo karen :) xo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter