How unpopular is your car?

A lot of people around here own Magic Trucks.

What is a magic truck you ask? Well when an electric car or hybrid is behind it, it says alakazam. And makes them disappear.

Although sometimes, people don't quite get the concept.

As for me, virtually nobody but me still owns a 96 Nissan Sentra and a 99 Honda Accord.

Ya there is a Mazda in town a similar color and there should be a twin somewhere as the local lot had one for awhile. Made me so mad when I saw it.
I'm actually glad. I LOVE bold colours, (I have never owned a white, black or silver vehicle) but I also really dislike attracting attention. The car gets a lot fewer looks now that the colour is more common.

I live in Atlanta, but in Kennesaw. I know you live up 85, I believe from prior posts.

There was a Bolt plugged in at my Whole Foods this morning at 9am. So, I saw one today.

Apparently mine is not very popular at all in my area. I have owned my Chevy Bolt since mid March and I have yet to see another one when out and about.
I work on the fringes of downtown. There is a car sharing service called GIG (Get In and Go) in downtown that uses almost exclusively Chevy Bolts. There have been as many as 10 parked in front of our building at one time. But I haven't been in the office since March 20, so that was before then.

VERY popular-Toyota Camry in "Toyota" silver. Toyota must have gotten some super-cheap deal on the silver paint that year. Seems like there's one on every corner.

Ha! I also have a Toyota Camry in silver. And yes, the are VERY popular, for sure. But at the same time, I can see why, because I love my Camry, which I named Olaf.

I've seen quite a few more Outbacks on the road in the 8 years I've owned one. In FL, the land of zero hills and snow, I don't NEED AWD, but here I am. I love it though :)

Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Loved them when they first came out early 2000s but I could not afford one. It was 2015 when it was my turn for a "new to me" car in the family. So I started searching and found they quit making them in 2010. So I found a 2010 with less than 50k miles about 4hrs away. We drove down one Saturday with my PT Cruiser trade in and drove home with my Sport Trac. At first I had only seen a few but after I got mine I started seeing them everywhere.

I have an MG3 (I bought it in May and thanks to our COVID restrictions haven’t even driven 900km/550mi). I haven’t seen many on the road, but apparently it was the best selling light hatchback in June.

We have two cars. I can’t drive more than a block or two without seeing another Subaru Outback. I’ve never seen another Honda Clarity, which is a plug in hybrid. I see a lot of Bolts and Volts plugged in when I go to charge at stores.

I have a Saturn Relay. Considering they were only made from 2005 to 2007 I don’t see many. Lol. It’s the same as the Chevy Uplander and rental car agencies used to have them. And we saw more in Canada during a visit than we’ve seen here.

Ha! I also have a Toyota Camry in silver. And yes, the are VERY popular, for sure. But at the same time, I can see why, because I love my Camry, which I named Olaf.
We bought a Camry in July in Brownstone. Salesman said they were surprised when Toyota added that color. There were like 250 Camry's in stock at various area Toyota dealers, just one Brownstone.
So of course we see lots of Camrys around
We also have a Flex, given how few Flexes Ford made (and thus sold), we are surprised how many we see around.
My Taurus, see tons of those.
Actually see a few 1965 Mustangs around.

I don't care what the year or model, I swear half the population around me own a Honda of some sort. And yes, so do I, so I see many of my car on the road--some older, some newer, all different colors, different options, as well as every variety of its Honda extended family. ;)

A lot of people around here own Magic Trucks.

What is a magic truck you ask? Well when an electric car or hybrid is behind it, it says alakazam. And makes them disappear.

View attachment 528264

Although sometimes, people don't quite get the concept.
View attachment 528268

As for me, virtually nobody but me still owns a 96 Nissan Sentra and a 99 Honda Accord.

Oh yes - around here those are called, “I have tiny peepee“ trucks. Luckily, they are few, far between, and I can zip past them in milliseconds.

VERY popular-Toyota Camry in "Toyota" silver. Toyota must have gotten some super-cheap deal on the silver paint that year. Seems like there's one on every corner.
We have a silver Camry (2011) also and I swear there must be 5000 of them in our mid sized city!

1995 ford 1-50, many of them were snowbird vehciles so didn't have much use here on the Yuma border, good sturdy year, folks are always stopping by the yard and asking if they could do body repair on mine...knowing that the repaired body has a good decade ahead....as for 1995 I bought the aerostar instead of the truck by threat from wife...should have bought the truck and had two of them.

Those are pretty popular around here in So Cal.

I drive a Honda CR-V, along with, apparently 50% of the population here. Sometimes in a parking lot, there will be like 5 in a row. My son often jokes about taking home one in another color instead.
Same here - it’s my 8th it 9th one - I’ve lost count

Have a 1st gen is300 that's not very popular, but they weren't made in large numbers though. Our other vehicles are pretty popular gas guzzlers.

High Lander - very popular but Beige color less common thank God
Infinti G35 - not that popular
At the height of the Rav 4 we and everyone else had a silver one.
I parked in front of store, left wife in car with it running. Didn't know for some reason wife had to move it. Of course car that replaced it as a silver rav 4. So I jumped in the car and start to try to put it in drive. Lady in th ecar almost maced me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter