How many school subjects did you fail?

The only HS class in which I struggled was Chemistry. I got an A in it, but it was so boring that I struggled. The teacher said I should have taken AP Chem so I'd have more of a challenge and it would have held my interest. I sailed through Physics, because I took AP. I entered college with 34 AP credits and was able to use 33 of them. I started as a sophomore and graduated in 2.5 years with a 4-year degree.
At my school we has prerequisites for all those classes. Lab chemistry required a teacher sign off in order to take it in the 10th grade, and it was a prerequisite for physics, AP chem, and AP biology. I didn’t take the latter until I was a senior. I was in the room when a freshman (in the teacher’s basic biology class) asked if she could take AP bio the next year. The teacher said she’d have to take chem first.

I managed to pass 5 AP tests and at my college they were good for 5.3 units each. It was odd how they substituted for college classes. Even though the Math 1A/1B sequence was 8 units, the Calculus BC test could substitute for the sequence. My class standing was advanced because of those units, but I still needed to go through sequences with prerequisites to get my graduation requirements in.

At my school we has prerequisites for all those classes. Lab chemistry required a teacher sign off in order to take it in the 10th grade, and it was a prerequisite for physics, AP chem, and AP biology. I didn’t take the latter until I was a senior. I was in the room when a freshman (in the teacher’s basic biology class) asked if she could take AP bio the next year. The teacher said she’d have to take chem first.

I managed to pass 5 AP tests and at my college they were good for 5.3 units each. It was odd how they substituted for college classes. Even though the Math 1A/1B sequence was 8 units, the Calculus BC test could substitute for the sequence. My class standing was advanced because of those units, but I still needed to go through sequences with prerequisites to get my graduation requirements in.
We had no prerequisites for sciences. You took basic science (I forget what it was called) in 9th, Bio in 10th, Chem in 11th and Physics in 12th. You could take regular classes or AP, if you made it into the class. AP was available for Chem and Physics. Labs were included in each year.

I went to a Jesuit Prep school for HS and then to a private Jesuit university. I didn't have to take any AP tests to get the credits. They automatically transferred between the schools.

2 in college. I took too many hard (engineering/math) courses at once and learned my lesson.

In High School? 0
College? 1? 2? I know 1 for sure, I forget if I dropped the Russian History class or not...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter