How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

We had a placeholder and we’re going to see our granddaughter in September. My wife asks if there are any cruises we haven’t done that might fit in with the trip to “save” on airfare. Well, there’s the 7-day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy. So now we’re 84 days away from our next cruise.

Oh, I managed to save $6 when I changed our airfare, but now we have to get tickets for Orlando to Houston. So I guess you can say we saved on airfare there by not planning a separate trip.

We had a placeholder and we’re going to see our granddaughter in September. My wife asks if there are any cruises we haven’t done that might fit in with the trip to “save” on airfare. Well, there’s the 7-day Western Caribbean on the Fantasy. So now we’re 84 days away from our next cruise.

Oh, I managed to save $6 when I changed our airfare, but now we have to get tickets for Orlando to Houston. So I guess you can say we saved on airfare there by not planning a separate trip.
Great thinking!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest