Hi Newbie from Pennsylvania

Davefrompgh said:
HEy Magalax....The Disney Store will be back at Ross Park Mall....they closed the old one and are currently putting in the new one. It is still on the upper level down by Kaufmann's. I live only 15 minutes from there.

I am not sure if I want to go to Pgh Mills this weekend...it is going to be packed....free movies all weekend to anyone bringing 2 canned goods....

:jumping2:Yay! The Ross Park one will be back! That is awesome. I am so glad to hear that, Davefrompgh! You'll have to let us know when it's open again. I live in Butler, so I don't go down real often.

danalee said:
My husband thinks I am "disney nuts" as he puts it :rotfl: so everytime someone new post on this thread I tell him "see you live in a state with lots of nuts!" :earboy2:
He's glad though, since I do all the disney planning, that he thinks is work, and I think of it as a "disney fix" but hey whatever works! :love2:

:rotfl: Same with my husband, danalee! I also told him about all the other PA disney nuts and that I have lots of company on here! :grouphug: AND like you said, it gives you your "disney fix". I used to feed mine with buying Disney stuff on EBAY and that was costly $$$$ LOL so this is a way better alternative I think. :teeth:

danalee said:
Hi PA Gang! :rotfl:
Thanks for the info on the "local" Disney Store's ::MickeyMo
I'm glad to hear the Ross Park store is coming back! :banana: Does anybody know if the Monroville one is making a comeback? :sad2:

Isnt it amazing all the PA'ers on here! and so close!!!( :wave2: Shaler! I get amazed when I know where these places are! :rotfl2: )
My husband thinks I am "disney nuts" as he puts it :rotfl: so everytime someone new post on this thread I tell him "see you live in a state with lots of nuts!" :earboy2:
He's glad though, since I do all the disney planning, that he thinks is work, and I think of it as a "disney fix" but hey whatever works! :love2:

Anyway I was at the New Pittsburgh Mills Mall :flower: I went on Thursday, it was nice and crowded but not as bad as I thought it would be be~ but no Disney Store :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Didnt do the movie theater yet, but I am sure we will soon just to check it out!
One thing we thought odd, no TOY store in the new mall?? :confused3
:wave:

Hey, Welcome! Don't worry, everyone on her is Disney Nuts :goodvibes I sure do hope that the Monroeville Mall Disney Store comes back! But I'm glad to hear that the Ross Park Mall one is back. We really do need some more Disney stores around here :guilty:

disneyfav4ever says : I'm close to Lansdale, you can't be that far away from me.
Yep :banana: I'm not in the borough, but rather in Montgomery township if ya know where that is. But my postal address is Lansdale. Nice to hear from you :wave2:

I'm from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area too, about 25 minutes from each. It's so neat to see so many people from the area on the DIS :wave:

PrincessCyann said:
I'm from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area too, about 25 minutes from each. It's so neat to see so many people from the area on the DIS :wave:

Hi PrincessCyann......we are over in Wayne County in the town of Hamlin. :wave: Looks like you'll be having your vacation in a couple weeks! :banana:

disneyfav4ever says : I go to Montgomeryville all the time. To go shopping and when I go out to eat. In the area around the Montgomery mall.
I live not more than 4-5 min from the mall. We're there alot as well. I actually worked at the Disney Store there for about a year (back in 2002)! We eat at the Outback, TGIF and other places a couple times a month. :cool1:

Hello and Welcome from the Allentown/Bethlehem area! Have fun planning your trip...but beware, it's an addiction! :rotfl2:

It's nice to see so many people from PA here. I'm from Punxsutawney (home of the world famous groundhog). I'm new here to this site and I think I need some help with the lingo. What does DH mean?

Amanda :earsboy:

:rotfl2:
disneyworldgirl said:
It can also stand for "Disney Husband", just in case you don't feel like calling him dear or darling at the moment ;) .
On some trip reprts..the "D" is "DH" can mean Damn!!!!

Hello -

I'm also from the Pittsburgh area. Just north in Cranberry Twp. - Butler Co. There is also a Disney Store in the Beaver Valley Mall. I was just there yesterday.

CarolB - I graduated from IUP also.

Hello...
I wanted to chime in here and say,, I too am from Pittsburgh! Boy there are alot of us Pennsylvanias on here.. I am 30 minutes east of Pittsburgh . :wave2:

mommic32 said:
Hello...
I wanted to chime in here and say,, I too am from Pittsburgh! Boy there are alot of us Pennsylvanias on here.. I am 30 minutes east of Pittsburgh . :wave2:

:wave: Hi momic32....I am 40 mins North of Pittsburgh! LOTS of DISnuts in there area :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter