Here at Aulani Now-Ask me questions

Tinkerdreams

Bringing back coffee etc.

If you buy coffee, nuts (macadamia nuts) grown in Hawaii they can be brought back. Dole has pre packed pineapples that can be brought back. We brought back an orchid that we bought at an orchid farm on the Big Island and the U.S. Agriculture Dept. said that wa shine because it was purchased from a nursery that is approved to ship to the mainland. I think the issue with produce comes from items you may in yourself or get from someone's yard. Remember they are just as protective of items that may be brought into Hawaii as what is going out to the mainland. It is an issue of plant pests and diseases being brought from one area to another.

If for example you have a dog, cat or carnivore and are bringing it to the island, it must be quarantined for 120 days. There is a 5 day quarantine for pets who meet certain guidelines. As for Guide/Service dogs they have guidelines for them too. Hawaii is rabies free and they want to keep it that way to protect not only the animals but the people.

Can you tell me how busy it was the week after public schools had theirFall Break?? I saw on another feed you were there the week following and we are also planning an October vacation for the week following the Fall Break there.
Thanks in advance!

Is Moana at Aulani?

She made a brief appearance at the luau we attended last month so undoubtedly yes, and I'm sure there are meet and greets as well. My wife and I were there by ourselves so we didn't do any meet and greets, although Goofy did visit the adult pool one day so we got great photos with him without waiting on line!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter