HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Love that you are sharing your views! And this morning's is awesome!!!

Glad you got your room requests. :goodvibes

Another great view!:banana: How wonderful, that you were granted all of your requests too!:yay: Thanks for taking the time, to share those views with the rest of us, who are stuck at home just dreaming...at least we can live through you for now!:thumbsup2 Continue enjoying the magic!!!:dance3:

Oh Karin what a lovely photo from OKW :)
You are certainly getting some wonderful views!
Hope you are having a great trip

Hi Karin and Tom , Sorry :sad2: i have not kept up with your magical trip but I will explain when i e-mail you . plus i do not think i could of delt with all your magical pictures with the way im feeling these days . I just wanted to stop in and say I hope you have a magical trip and say hi to to howie and elaine for me . And i hope you and Tom have a magical trip and if you are cruising a Dream or a Fantasy cruise hugs from my family :grouphug:
Jeff:wizard:

Hi Karin and Tom , Sorry :sad2: i have not kept up with your magical trip but I will explain when i e-mail you . plus i do not think i could of delt with all your magical pictures with the way im feeling these days . I just wanted to stop in and say I hope you have a magical trip and say hi to to howie and elaine for me . And i hope you and Tom have a magical trip and if you are cruising a Dream or a Fantasy cruise hugs from my family :grouphug:
Jeff:wizard:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Missing you!!!!!!!!!

We are all packed (AGAIN!!!!!) and ready to head to Port Canaveral to board the Disney DREAM tomorrow.
Off to the Yachtsman Steakhouse tonight and hopefully we will meet Howie and Elaine again tonight.
And again, we are sailing during a hurricane ..... ;) :lmao:

I hope to check in from Nassau and maybe port canaveral. If I cant ...... See ya all again in September!

We are all packed (AGAIN!!!!!) and ready to head to Port Canaveral to board the Disney DREAM tomorrow.
Off to the Yachtsman Steakhouse tonight and hopefully we will meet Howie and Elaine again tonight.

I hope to check in from Nassau and maybe port canaveral. If I cant ...... See ya all again in September!

remind me not to plan a cruise at the same time as you! :rotfl2:

Bon appetit and Bon voyage!

Jill in CO

As soon as I saw the hurricane, I thought of you and Tom...so brave!!! I'd have been begging for my Disney stay to be extended!:rotfl:

Have a fabulous Cruise....two!! Be safe!!! Big hugs! :grouphug:

See ya back here in September! :cool1:

Evening Karin !!Between CapeCod and having the Stae in to micro examine EVERYTHING this week I have had liitle Dis time!! Your views looked great !I am sooo looking fporward to Our cruise next May !!:):goodvibes:banana:

Safe cruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter