HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

have a safe cruise cannot wait to hear about it :cool1: or should i say see the food about it , i did watch the ship take off but missed part of it i fell asleep :rolleyes1, i did not realize you guys again are sailing thru a huricane , i think if we go maybe we need to stay away from the end of august ?? hint hint ????? 2014:rolleyes1:cool1: have a safe and magical cruise and talk to you and tom soon
Love always
Jeff and family

Karin, I thought of you and Tom a lot this afternoon. I have friends who sailed this afternoon on the Magic (actually, I had contemplated accompanying them but thought better of it given my current state of health), so we went down to the water to see the ship sail off. Here's a link to some of my pics (right now only the phone pics are there).

Smooth seas to you all this week!

Hello from Nassau!!!!!!!! :wave2:

First things first ...... we got through the storm a-okay. Just had to switch Nassau and sea day! They had pirates menu yesterday, but will have the party today because it was raining cats and dogs (sea day) yesterday.
Otherwise ..... a little choppy seas, but everything else is fine. Nassau is overcast today and we already enjoyed one day at CC and have another one coming tomorrow. Captain Gus (who loves his Mickey whistles ... he uses them several times a day :rotfl2:) promised a nice day tomorrow!

Photo time ........

IMG_5322-Kopie-Kopie.jpg

Our view getting into Port Canaveral

IMG_5329-Kopie-Kopie.jpg

View from our stateroom!

DSC_0136.jpg

Atrium view

IMG_5372-Kopie-Kopie.jpg

View getting into CC ...... we enjoyed that view for 3 1/2 hours, as it was very hard because of currents to get to dock! The captain let us stay on the island longer to make up for it.

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

IMG_5403-Kopie-Kopie.jpg

IMG_5401-Kopie-Kopie.jpg

Impressions of our first CC day

IMG_5414-Kopie.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Sunset on CC day

DSC_0064.jpg

Goofy times

IMG_5479-Kopie.jpg

IMG_5473-Kopie.jpg

Champagne lunch at Remy! Teresa we have to do that on the Fantasy ............ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ and yummy!

IMG_5542.jpg

Palo dinner

More photos coming soon when we are back in Port Canaveral for our second cruise.

Karin, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you two are okay! :hug:

Love the view from the Cabana! :lovestruc

Hope the rest of the trip is sunny and gorgeous (although I do like the photos of the dark clouds too). :goodvibes

Looks fantastic Tom and Karin! How did you book the Remy lunch? I'm dying to try it in 6 weeks!

Jill in CO

Looks fantastic Tom and Karin! How did you book the Remy lunch? I'm dying to try it in 6 weeks!

Jill in CO

Jill, you can either join the LONG line after boarding for reservation changes, or just hop up to the restaurant itself (deck 12) and make reservations there (as we did) - it was EASY!!!!!!!!!!!

Karin looks like you and Tom are having a great time. Yes we will have to try the Remy brunch on the Fantasy! Love seeing all the pictures. Can't wait to hear all about it. We are having lunch at Longhorn steakhouse for Mick's 50th Birthday today.

Thanks for taking the time, to share your great news, pics & updates!:woohoo: Continue enjoying the magic!!!:thumbsup2

So glad to hear things are still going decently even with the storms. One of my coworkers is on a RCL cruise, the Majesty out of Miami and they never made it to any ports. They were supposed to come back today, but Miami was shutdown. As of 2 hours ago, they were still sailing around near Miami.

So glad you faired the storm ok. :goodvibes

Those seas look dark...kinda scary to me. Course, I am a wimp when it comes to water.

Love the atrium pic. Simply beautiful!

I hope you get some sun so you can enjoy your next cc day!!!

Really happy to hear that you are both safe and sound :goodvibes
Fab photos as always Karin, I for one can't wait for your TR :cheer2:

Really glad to hear you are safeand had a magical time cannot wait to drool over those food picture you take :scared1:and a Quick Thank you from the kids :love:

Update time!

Update 1 ....... Disney internet is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! on board. So we are sitting at Starbucks in Nassau to give you a few more pics.

DSC_0168.jpg

Friends on the way into Nassau

DSC_0176.jpg

another rum (room) view

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

impressions of CC

DSC_0462.jpg

Angelina and her favourite mouse!

DSC_0283.jpg

Mickey getting ready to light the fireworks

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

Magical fireworks to end cruise no 1

DSC_0481.jpg

Getting off the ship

DSC_0484.jpg

and getting right back on

DSC_0508.jpg

straight down room view from deck 10, watching the pilot boat picking up the pilot

Really glad to hear you are safeand had a magical time cannot wait to drool over those food picture you take :scared1:and a Quick Thank you from the kids :love:

Hi Jeff!
Sitting here in Nassau and missing the time we had with you guys. Wish you were here!

Give the kids a big hug from us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter