HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Hope that you're having a grand time ... I know you just got there but I can't wait to read all about it. Enjoy!!

Checking in from Key West!

This it the view from our balcony!

IMG_20120813_211934.jpg

Had TWO DISmeets already and this is only our fourth day and we are not even at Disney! :rotfl2:

Checking back soon. Off to breakfast at the beach now!

Oh.my.gosh. Paradise!!:cool1:

DIS Meets are the best - your vacation is off to a great start! Thanks so much for checking in...keep having fun!! :goodvibes:hippie::dance3:

IMG_20120813_211934.jpg

Had TWO DISmeets already and this is only our fourth day and we are not even at Disney! :rotfl2:

:hug: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The view AND the DIS meets :lovestruc

Haha, the lovely Joh indeed ;) We caught up with Karen and Tom on Monday afternoon and had a great time :)

dizneeat said:

Bummed we missed you on our way out. I love that hotel and I hope you re having as much fun in KW as we did. We has trouble with our plane so I'm glad we left so early. Can't wait to see more photos.

Wonderful View!!My New Car arrived today, well at least it is new to me !!!! Already the Girls are in LOVE with it !!!I will be posting pix when I get back from Cape Cod !!! I will have lots to catch up when I get back I am sure!!

IMG_20120813_211934.jpg

What a beautiful view! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Karin, that view is just beautiful. Please be sure to share the name of where you're staying. I would LOVE to go to KW one of these days (we need to balance out all the times we've stayed at OKW :rotfl2: ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter