Has anyone heard anything about upcoming room only discounts for early November 2024?

Is up, but it’s not a great discount. Only 10% for values and 20% for the rest mid week in November. At least it’s something😀. I have to call at 7:00 though because one of my days is not available. Hope I don’t have to do a split stay!
Had to open a new browser to see the discounts. My dates are mid December, so I got 20% off at Pop. Definitely blows the free Dining Plan I had out of the water. Thank goodness, because there was no way I was going to eat enough to make that feel like a deal...lol

Here's the link if anyone else is having issues.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/fall-holiday-2024-room-offer/

Was hoping for a discount in October for POFQ, where I was booked at rack rate, but nothing was available. Switched over to Gran Destino with a discount, and added a day.

Last edited:
No rooms available on discount for my week at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness despite it being within the dates listed. 😭

I don’t know if this helps the people with “days that do not qualify” but I had an existing reservation from 22-29 December, choose change reservation to the pass holder deal, got the reduced rates for the days that did qualify 22-25. I didn’t have to wait on hold, did it online.

I booked Yacht Club for 3 nights after our Fantasy Cruise. With the AP discount I had to pay rack for the Saturday night but got a discount on the next two nights. Stings to have to pay rack one night but glad to get something. :thumbsup2

I got mine changed and saved $347 on our stay at Pop for my husband and me. We were paying for hoppers anyway because we like to hit Epcot in the evenings.
Also got it for my daughter's family and saved them $401 and again they were getting hoppers already as well.

Keeping my BB for Pop 12/6-12 dates were unavailable with new discount…they did have the following week availability at POP with AP discount for $75 less but when I checked airfares they were much higher than flights I already booked….

Couldn't see a way to apply the new room discount online, so called at 7:15am, immediately got someone in guest services who changed my reservation to include the new deal. Saved $500 on my upcoming stay at Gran Destino Tower! Could not have been easier.

Got our rooms for November :cloud9: 35% off with annual passholder discount! (except for Friday and Saturday nights) But luckily our 10 day trip only hits 2 rack rate nights total, so I'll take it!

We were trying to get one night at POFQ in December. The rest of the trip we'd booked at bounceback, but we added on a night last month and had to pay rack for it. At any rate, there was nothing at POFQ for our date (Dec 11-12).

We were trying to get one night at POFQ in December. The rest of the trip we'd booked at bounceback, but we added on a night last month and had to pay rack for it. At any rate, there was nothing at POFQ for our date (Dec 11-12).

POFQ is beginning a major refurbishment in November, so it has definitely affected availability.

After being on hold for 45 minutes, (and not knowing enough to rebook our vacay myself), there are no more resort view rooms available at The Wilderness Lodge. Grrrrr. This would've been a significant savings, since I have two rooms/packages booked for November.
They did offer me a lake view room at The Contemporary for $100. less than resort view at the Wilderness (5 nights). Does anyone have an opinion on that?

Edit: Hubs says the Wilderness Lodge is what we wanted - be glad to have the reservation and stop pouting. I'll check back to see if rooms become available.

Last edited:
Currently on hold because one of our nights does not qualify. :rolleyes1
Don’t let the tell you it can’t be done. I just got off the phone. One of my dates wasn’t available and the first guy I talked to said it couldn’t be done. I asked to speak yo the guest relations person he was r Re asking to and she was able to add the discount to my whole stay. I didn’t have to do a split stay!!! Yay!!!!!

I logged in at 7:30 and there was very little available for my dates 12/3-12/11. Only options were Coronado Springs, POR, BWI, or AKL. I was looking for Pop. Weird only 4 resorts available.

I logged in at 7:30 and there was very little available for my dates 12/3-12/11. Only options were Coronado Springs, POR, BWI, or AKL. I was looking for Pop. Weird only 4 resorts available.

That is a very popular week & if resorts are already well booked at rack rate, no reason to offer discounts.

Edit: Pop doesn’t have any room available even at rack rate for your dates. So of course no discounts when they have no rooms left to sell.

Last edited:
That is a very popular week & if resorts are already well booked at rack rate, no reason to offer discounts.

Edit: Pop doesn’t have any room available even at rack rate for your dates. So of course no discounts when they have no rooms left to sell.
I'm surprised it's a popular week. We've been around that time before and it hasn't been crazy busy. Guess we'll stick with off-site for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest