Has anyone heard anything about upcoming room only discounts for early November 2024?

I will literally stalk the site every day and it usually works unless it's a super busy time. Pop Warner starts 12/7, that night could be adding problems at Pop as well.

Pop Warner is no longer held @ WDW. They have no effect on rooms at WDW resorts anymore.

Ok, I had two rooms at Contemporary plus base tickets reserved from 11/12-11/17. We were not eligible for any discounts or the park hopper on those dates at Contemporary. Luckily, we had some date flexibility. By moving the same exact reservation back two days to 11/14-11/19, I was able to secure the room discounts and get the park hoppers. Well over $1,000 of savings. FYI if anyone isn't seeing anything and has some flexibility on dates.

Wanted to let you all know that I checked the Disney website daily (sometimes several times), and on 2 different days - found the promo rate for my family's vacation days this Fall. I first booked it for my son's family and then this morning was able to book it for my hubs & me. Like so many of you advised - be persistent in checking - and when you find it, book it yourself! I feel so accomplished right now.
Thank you so much!! :cool1:

I also just checked the WDW website and two of the resorts (Pop and CBR) I wanted more than my settle-for resort (POR) were available for the first week of December. Back on the Skyliner route as I wanted!!

They must have added more inventory, or so many of us are making changes!

PHXscuba

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest