Has anyone heard anything about upcoming room only discounts for early November 2024?

Does anyone know….if my first night starts on a not included date, but all other nights qualify, will I still be able to modify online to get the discount? Or will it not even show up bc my first night isn’t included?

Does anyone know….if my first night starts on a not included date, but all other nights qualify, will I still be able to modify online to get the discount? Or will it not even show up bc my first night isn’t included?
Had a similar situation last year and my experience was that I had to call. First they told me I would need to do a split stay, but then came back with some Disney magic and I was able to keep the existing reservation with adjusted rates for those particular nights. Took a while on the phone and was placed on hold a few times, but it all worked out for me.

Had a similar situation last year and my experience was that I had to call. First they told me I would need to do a split stay, but then came back with some Disney magic and I was able to keep the existing reservation with adjusted rates for those particular nights. Took a while on the phone and was placed on hold a few times, but it all worked out for me.
That was lucky, I had the exact same situation two years ago and only received the split stay version. My first day was rack rate on one reservation and the rest were discounted on the second res. I never needed to change rooms, but that was hanging over my head as a possibility until I actually checked in.

So disappointed, now need to wait for 7am, my battery will be flat I keep checking every 15mins in case they do a surprise release at some random time 😀

12:05 - Nothing yet 😂
Was disappointed to see that discounts hadn't dropped overnight when I got up at 4:30.

That being said, I'm grateful I have power this morning, it went out around 10 p.m. last night, we had some epic thunderstorms come through CT last night, looks like a lot of areas have trees down. Ours came back around 1 a.m. near as I can tell. Waiting for the sun to come up to see if anything is down in the yard.

Been stalking the site since 4:45am. That’s when my daughter’s cat likes to make sure everyone knows the sun is rising.

Hopefully soon!

The promo is up, but unfortunately, there is nothing available that will work for us. We will just keep our existing rack room rate for our October trip. Good luck to everyone!

The promo is up, but unfortunately, there is nothing available that will work for us. We will just keep our existing rack room rate for our October trip. Good luck to everyone!

Yup, nothing for my Nov trip that looks good either. I'm going to keep checking, though, because things will pop in and out of inventory as the date approaches.

Saved $250 a night on my October reservation at the Contemporary! Nothing available at POFQ for the last portion of our trip.

Is up, but it’s not a great discount. Only 10% for values and 20% for the rest mid week in November. At least it’s something😀. I have to call at 7:00 though because one of my days is not available. Hope I don’t have to do a split stay!

Keeping our bounceback at POP. Nothing available for out Oct dates and about 850 more for CS. It would be 900 less for standard at AS Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest