Game: Where in the 'World' photo game

I'll add one ... but will have to go to my scrapbook to remember where I took it! :lmao:

WDWtrip09958.jpg
:tink:

Looks like behind the Magic Carpet where they do the meet and greets :confused3

NateNLogansDad...you are CORRECT :cool1: on The Blue Coupe sign but have to try again on the other :headache:. You ARE in the right park but not the right "land" ;)! Will take a guess on your photo ... from The Seas with Nemo & Friends? :tink:

Sure wish more Disboarders would play! :rolleyes1 I'll take a guess at yours...
Christmas tree at Saratoga Springs??? :tink:

No, it is in a park somewhere, but it is only a seasonal Christmas decoration. This one is probably pretty difficult if you haven't noticed that these decorations change slightly throughout the park depending on where you are and there isn't really anything in the background to show where it is.

No, it is in a park somewhere, but it is only a seasonal Christmas decoration. This one is probably pretty difficult if you haven't noticed that these decorations change slightly throughout the park depending on where you are and there isn't really anything in the background to show where it is.

I'll have to think on that one - getting late and just spent the better part of an hour "cleaning" 2 of my 5 doggies; they decided they wanted to "play" with a skunk! :rotfl: Never a dull moment in "small town Texas"! Will try another guess tomorrow! :tink:

You're making my head hurt!!! :headache::headache::headache: I'm gonna go out on a limb since you said I'd need to take a bus from the Haunted House ... a shop/wall photo/aquarium at Caribbean Beach? :tink:

sorry if I gave you the wrong impression....it's not at a hotel so you'd need to take two buses to get to the park......or just rent a limo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter