• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Game: Where in the 'World' photo game

southern_belle21

Always dreaming of Disney
Okay, so I couldn't find any on-going game quite like this, so if there IS a photo game going on like this then someone please let me know. People in my family like to take odd, random, out-of-the-ordinary photos while at Disney, so I thought it would be fun to find out how many other Dis-ers have odd photos of things, places, and such from their trips. Some of you will find these photos easy, but some others (myself included) will wonder where in the World a photo was taken;) I'll start by posting one of my niece's photos from a recent trip, and see who can guess where we are, or what it is, and then someone else can post an odd random Disney World photo. The idea is to see just how many people know Disney World well enough to know where or what the photo is. Also, it'd be interesting to see just how many of us take strange, out-of-the-ordinary pics while there:) Okay! So here's mine:

12853_525072339766_110501894_31073602_6609399_n.jpg

Where in the World is this?

The gate to the tunnels under the railroad tracks and station at the main entrance to the Magic Kingdom?

The gate to the tunnels under the railroad tracks and station at the main entrance to the Magic Kingdom?

Yep that's where we took it! :thumbsup2 My sister took it actually. I'd never noticed it before that trip.

Does anyone else have any photos for us to guess at? I hope so!

I can't post photos until I have 10 posts. I told myself I wouldn't do silly posts just to get to that number, but since I only need one more here it is.

It's a good thing I didn't go with the hard ones I found then. Good guess, but it is no where near Dinoland.

Haha oh gracious! Well I didn't say I was good at guessing lol. Hmm I'll have to think about this one. Hint?

I was taking my time on the hint in case someone else wanted to guess. It is near a dinosaur, but not in Animal Kingdom. I think most people just walk right over it without ever seeing it, I know I did many times before I noticed it. If you want a spoiler kind of hint this is the dinosaur that left the tracks:

Ahh Dinosaur Gertie's! I have to admit I've never noticed that before! That's a good pic:) Okay, well it seems as though it's just us posting right now, so I guess I'll try posting another one. You'll probably get this one:

IMG_1357.jpg

I'm stumped on that one, it looks familiar, but I can't place it at all. Not even enough to guess what park it is in.

Great idea for a thread! I'll try to post some. We just shot about 3,000 photos of EPCOT and DHS for our iPhone game like this.

Ahh Dinosaur Gertie's! I have to admit I've never noticed that before! That's a good pic:) Okay, well it seems as though it's just us posting right now, so I guess I'll try posting another one. You'll probably get this one:

IMG_1357.jpg

Rosie's All-American Cafe

Semper Fi!

I never would have gotten that one, Rosie's is in a part of the park I rarely find my way into. Since no one else has posted another photo, I'll try what I think will be another easy one.
3118280770_18db7449cf.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter