Food Trucks at the Boardwalk.

Kind of an odd choice since there's there's a fairly new crepe restaurant (La Creperie de Paris) nearby in Epcot.

Kind of an odd choice since there's there's a fairly new crepe restaurant (La Creperie de Paris) nearby in Epcot.
I wonder how much Disney is scrambling to put something there! They may be calling every food truck operator who’s ever had their truck at DS, asking them to put their truck on the BW for just a couple of days.

I wonder if the trucks take the Diner’s Club card?
If the criteria is "there's already someplace selling that in Epcot", then the remaining choices would be pretty slim. There are dozens and dozens of quality food trucks in and around Orlando (we have an office downtown and I see them whenever I visit that location, and they also pop up around the convention center and along I-Drive), and they have a good selection already on their food truck night at Fort Wilderness, so I'm going to guess this just happened to be the selection for this week.

Last edited:
:rotfl:

They will only take it if they have the machines that take an impression of the card with carbon copies. :)
Love how those would be part of any 1980s movie shopping montage where they wanted to show off riches and excess. Very exclusive. Now there are people who have credit cards for their pets!

If the criteria is "there's already someplace selling that in Epcot", then the remaining choices would be pretty slim. There are dozens and dozens of quality food trucks in and around Orlando (we have an office downtown and I see them whenever I visit that location, and they also pop up around the convention center and along I-Drive), and they have a good selection already on their food truck night at Fort Wilderness, so I'm going to guess this just happened to be the selection for this week.
Yeah, but as I alluded to before, going back to "The Great Food Truck Race". it seems that there were many food trucks selling something "new and different", I was hoping for that-trucks where I'd say "Wow! I want to try that-I've never had it before."

Last night, Friday, 2/16, there were no food trucks on the BW as of 8 PM. Not sure if that is due to the time of day or something else.

Well, Epcot is a short walk away, but you also need to have a ticket to get in.

I may not have a hopper and I may be hanging around Boardwalk, so don't really see it as an issue

Last night, Friday, 2/16, there were no food trucks on the BW as of 8 PM. Not sure if that is due to the time of day or something else.
When the news about Big River closing and food trucks coming in first broke, I think I read that the food trucks would be there only late morning to afternoon, something like 11-4 or 11-5, I can’t remember exactly. But it seemed like they weren’t going to be there at dinner time or later, in any case.

No trucks seen by me 6-11. I checked most days and also asked around. I got in on the 6th so wasn't around early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter