First Trip To WDW ~ How old were you?

I went to WDW for the first and second times this year at the age of 36 - getting spoiled as well since we are going in November and January - that will be two trips at 37 years old

thanks
jaysue

Hi Snowwark!

Shades of Green is, indeed, the old Golf Resort. The only other resorts back then were the Poly and Contemporary. The last visit I had to the Golf resort was about 15 years ago with my then-fiance (now wife). The place was a peaceful, green oasis in the middle of the World. After a day at the parks, we loved to ride the monrail to Poly and then make the 15-minute walk to the Golf Resort. The winding path from the Poly ran beside the golf course and passed ponds and a gazebo. Just a peaceful way to unwind after the parks. Of course, the 'gator traps that lined the course ponds always gave us a pause!

I was 9 the first time I was at WDW then I didn't make it back till I was 27. Lisa was 13 on her first trip down

I apologize for being so slow to get back on this. :o

Frieda, I've never done a cruise (yet...), I'd be SO excited! What a great first trip for you!! :)

KLondon, the one and only time we stayed at the Polynesian, we also strolled over to The Disney Inn (it still was the DI then). I can remember how quiet and relaxing it seemed. I almost booked us a room there. I'd been looking at pics, and it seemed really nice, with very large rooms. I guess I missed my chance. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter