First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lime green duct tape :rolleyes1 It looks very nice beside the neon pink duct tape...

I saw that at JoAnn's the other day. It made me laugh. I notice lime green things a lot more than I used to.

I saw that at JoAnn's the other day. It made me laugh. I notice lime green things a lot more than I used to.

DP sent me a picture of a lime green Nintendo DS and asked if I wanted it for my birthday. He thinks we are addicted to the color (in the same way we're addicted to the boards).

Mad a stop at Home Depot yesterday just for Mickey heads :) Alien green and many other colors....:thumbsup2

DP sent me a picture of a lime green Nintendo DS and asked if I wanted it for my birthday. He thinks we are addicted to the color (in the same way we're addicted to the boards).

Wait until I finish my new backpack. I am going to post photos. There is a large sparkly lime green mickey head on it. I will be able to be spotted as a DISer from space.:rotfl: I hope to finish it tonight.:woohoo:

i got my wii fit out the other day and need to actually try it out. did you enjoy it?

It's pretty cool, I like it but I apparently suck at most of the games. It keeps telling me I'm unbalanced. :rotfl2: Hmmmmm, maybe it's not referring to my game playing ability. :rolleyes1

It must be working, my mustles feel a little sore today. I also get to look at my weight and BMI everyday. :scared1: Yuck!!!

Wait until I finish my new backpack. I am going to post photos. There is a large sparkly lime green mickey head on it. I will be able to be spotted as a DISer from space.:rotfl: I hope to finish it tonight.:woohoo:

Is that like Muppets from Space?

But seriously DP points out everything that is lime green. Like I would expect a child to as he learned colors. "Look a YELLOW school bus!! Look a GREEN tree! Look at the BLUE sky."

Look, its a DIS GREEN truck!
Look, its a DIS GREEN building!

Is anyone bringing anything to be autographed by a character? I'd like to; however,
a) I don't know what to bring
b) I don't want to look like a weirdo (I don't care about in front of any of my computernut friends, but the strangers I worry about)

Is anyone bringing anything to be autographed by a character? I'd like to; however,
b) I don't want to look like a weirdo (I don't care about in front of any of my computernut friends, but the strangers I worry about)

Not this time, but when we go back in June we are bringing 3 pillowcases with milti colored sharpies to drop off and be signed.

Todd,
We are bringing a picture mat that has a large white surface (got it at Michaels) to drop off at guest services along with some colorful sharpies for the characters to sign for us and return to our cabin at the end of the cruise. We will frame a family pic in this signed frame for a keep sake. I have also heard of guests dropping off a plain white pillow case to have signed.

HTH
Michelle

I don't want to look like a weirdo (I don't care about in front of any of my computernut friends, but the strangers I worry about)
We'll protect you Todd if anyone gives you grief. :)

I'm proud to say I've been PTO President for 3 years, but glad it will be done. It's kind of fun to be able to say that is your post. Now, I'll be, um, uh, ???? Just a mom. I've held a board position on a community organization for 4 years, and I'm done this year now. I have no idea what I will do with my time next year.

WAY TO GO on that fundraiser!!!!

Nicole, I sat on our local Jaycee board for 4 years (vp- 2 times and prez once and COB once) then I decided it would be fun to sit on the board of our local town fesitval... 4 years as a secretary. I did this while I was a single mom. It was so much work, but well worth it for my two older kids. However, I'm DONE! D.O.N.E!! Done, done, done, done. DONE.

I've enjoyed my year off... this is my second year off and I am starting to get bored.

Did I mention I am done? :)

I do believe we are bringing three pillowcases and sharpies. If you want to bring something, I would be more than happy to add it to our stuff so you don't look "weird" (although, I don't think you would).

Here is a photo of the bag and pillowcase from our last cruise. I had embroidery them before hand.

P1000277.jpg

You just drop them off at guest services so you don't have to carry them around with you.

Ack!! I would die of fear!!

Oh...and do you think that means some of us will get upgraded?

We flew through a thunder storm once, and it wasn't fun.
It was the scariest trip ever.
We were coming back from WDW last year.
We had tranfered planes in Detroit and we on a small plane.
I thought we were all going to get sick. :eek::scared1:

It's pretty cool, I like it but I apparently suck at most of the games. It keeps telling me I'm unbalanced. :rotfl2: Hmmmmm, maybe it's not referring to my game playing ability. :rolleyes1

It must be working, my mustles feel a little sore today. I also get to look at my weight and BMI everyday. :scared1: Yuck!!!

I love my Wii fit.
I haven't been using it alot lately, been going to the gym instead.
Don't worry about the unbalanced message, it tells me that all the time.
It also asks me if I have trouble walking.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't worry you will never see those people again.

I never thought of bringing something to have signed.
However it is a very neat idea. :idea:
I will add something to my suitcase just for that purpose.
I am finally caught up now.
Hope everyone is have a great day.
The weather here is wonderful. :)

Who is going to be on a hermit crab race team with me?

DSC02404.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest