First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Five Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
my question dropped back about three pages in less than an hour.

Don't you mean like 10 pages in less than an hour. :rolleyes1 :)

I feel like I have an exam looming over the horizon.... and I haven't studied. :eek:

Oh yes! After we submit our paperwork there will be an exam or pop quiz. :teacher:

Me either. But I wonder if, after she asks the Great and Powerful Alex to close this thread, maybe she will edit he second post to have a list of other threads related to the cruise....like the Unofficial Pre-Cruise Poly Meet, the Cape May Café Breakfast, etc. etc. etc.

Me either. But I wonder if, after she asks the Great and Powerful Alex to close this thread, maybe she will edit he second post to have a list of other threads related to the cruise....like the Unofficial Pre-Cruise Poly Meet, the Cape May Café Breakfast, etc. etc. etc.
Excellent idea!

I've never been around when a thread closed/opened. Maybe today is my lucky day?

Gotta go pick up DD at school. Be back shortly.

DON'T CLOSE THE THREAD WHILE I'M GONE!

I really don't know how long I can resist the temptation. :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:

I really like this guy >>>> :tiptoe:

It is very tempting because I have never been on the first page before, but I am controlling myself.

I have never made the first page either. I am sooooo tempted. I'm having a hard time restraining myself.

MUST

NOT

ON

THREAD

SIX

UNTIL

FIVE

IS

CLOSED

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter