Favor please? Can a current passholder check for me…

AnnieOakley

Earning My Ears
We are deciding whether to buy an AP for our Mar-Apr 2025 trip. A big factor is hotel room discount. Would someone who is a current passholder be willing to do us a favor? Can you check availability of the AP 35% off room rate at Beach Club Villas for March 28-April 6 2025? Looking for the studio and regular view.

Thank you in advance!!

We are deciding whether to buy an AP for our Mar-Apr 2025 trip. A big factor is hotel room discount. Would someone who is a current passholder be willing to do us a favor? Can you check availability of the AP 35% off room rate at Beach Club Villas for March 28-April 6 2025? Looking for the studio and regular view.

Thank you in advance!!
The studio is not available with the AP discount for your dates. The 1 bedroom is $632.96. I also checked BWV and the studio there is also not available.

Just tried dropping arrival date then the departure date and still no availability with AP.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest