Fantasmic dining pkg with picky eater

cindy17

Mouseketeer
Considering the RDZ pkg for our may trip however our severely autistic son who has a super limited diet would not eat any of the choices (nor would the other two restaurants work either). Being that it is technically a quick serve and therefore more casual, if we’re willing to pay the price of pkg for him, can I bring in something else for him to eat (and still get the fantasmic voucher) ?

Have you looked at Brunch at River Belle Terrace. Myself and two adult autistic children always have trouble finding plain things to eat at DL particularly for the dining packages but I looked at the brunch menu and it has scrambled eggs and pancakes and things that we would all be fine with so I have gone with that. Looking forward to it actually the menu sounds yummy.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest