Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

When the discounts are announced, do they list the specific room types that are eligible or do you need to call to find out when you try to apply the discount to your existing reservation?

If it has a 3 digit code, that is just a promotional flyer. If it has a 15 digit code, that is a discount PIN. Length of stays in the example do not reflect the minimum stay requirements. 4 nights should be fine.

I received a 3 letter promo offer and booked my trip with it - do you think I've then eliminated my chance of a pin code for those travel dates?

I received a 3 letter promo offer and booked my trip with it - do you think I've then eliminated my chance of a pin code for those travel dates?

Not at all. You are in the system, and you have just as much of a chance whether you are already booked or not. Good luck!

Has anyone ever received a piccode in an email address? I received an email from Disney destinations and there was a code in the email address itself! I have never seen that before!

Has anyone ever received a piccode in an email address? I received an email from Disney destinations and there was a code in the email address itself! I have never seen that before!

Theres no pins out right now...sounds like a scam email maybe?

Emails are sent several times a year, but I've never noticed a number in the address. If it is a 3 digit code within the body of the email, it is just and advertisement, but if it is a 15 digit code, it is a discount. If it really is a PIN, please share the dates and offer info. We would love to know what dates it covers. :goodvibes

It was actually sent in an email to order a planning Disney DVD which I already did. It's strange

hi, I got this postcard type communication from Disney. It states save up to 30% on rooms at select WDW resorts. Plus, when I upgrade to 5day minimum MYW theme park tickets, I would get the Park Hopper option for free.

stays are 6/1-8/28/14. Book by 6/26/14.

It says mention your unique offer code with a 15 digit number.

Is this the infamous PIN discount?

Of course I see they are offering similar 15-30% off on their website anyways so not much of a deal right? other than the free park hopper...

hi, I got this postcard type communication from Disney. It states save up to 30% on rooms at select WDW resorts. Plus, when I upgrade to 5day minimum MYW theme park tickets, I would get the Park Hopper option for free.

stays are 6/1-8/28/14. Book by 6/26/14.

It says mention your unique offer code with a 15 digit number.

Is this the infamous PIN discount?

Of course I see they are offering similar 15-30% off on their website anyways so not much of a deal right? other than the free park hopper...

With YOUR code though you get a BONUS plus you have a better shot of getting the room you want I believe because they already designate THESE codes expecting a response from X amount of people so they keep enough rooms available for your code.

I haven't received a code meant just for me in a number of years. The best was a free $500 giftcard with a 5 day stay at even the value hotels. That was back in 2009. In 2010 there were good AP discounts on rooms and that was probably the last of the discounts I received. Last trip was offsite for a great deal $185/ night at Caribe Royale that included a $30/day food credit. That was for 7 so never could have done better at WDW onsite for all that was included in the villa. Sorry WDW from a long time onsite visitor.

Where do I sign up for an email to try and get a pin or a code?? sorry I am very new to this! Thanks for any info!

I received the pin for the free park hopper upgrade. . We are already booked OFFSITE but we do need one more night and could book that one night on site. If I do that, can I also buy the 5 day with hopper? We have 2 people with no tickets yet. In other words, I'd be booking only one night but want a 5 day ticket with the free hopper. Can that be done!?

I have yet to get a PIN :mad:

I just booked our rooms for Feb 20-15 so I am keeping fingers crossed for a PIN. I also ordered the dvd - havent ordered on in over 4 years so hoping that may kickstart something in the PIN area!

How were you able to book 2015? I just checked WDW website and they are not booking 2015 yet.

2015 packages cannot be booked until rates are released, but you can call and book a room only for anytime in the next 499 days.

We carry the Disney Visa card. We got a pinned offer in 2013 and two pinned offers for this year. We also get them in the mail almost every year...we always opt to complete surveys in the parks....wonder if this helps! Seems well worth the time to do surveys, on-line or in parks!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter