Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Checking in- I have been away so I haven't done anything on this but I will get everything done in time.

Rebecca

Just checking in for August 10. My items are all cut out I just have to assemble. Been dealing with dental issues so haven't gotten as much done as I would like but my items will definately be mailed on time.

How is everyone doing on this swap? I just completed the first week of school, so I'm ready to get cracken on finishing this swap!
Let me know how you are doing! Are you on time or do we need to push the due date by a week?
S :)

I have all Cricut items cut...need to cut mats, etc. and assemble. I can be done on time. :rolleyes1 But, if you decided to extend slightly, I wouldn't be upset. :rolleyes1 Either way is fine. (I am angelling a spot in another swap and an small extension would lift some weight off my shoulders. But, neither is anything I can't handle!! So, just let me know!!)

I've got everything done except my "Seas" group and the photo mats! I should be done on time--gotta get this one and the character one knocked out!

Yay for surviving the first week of school! Ours was a doozie--hope yours was ok!!

Yeah, it kinda was!! Didn't even get to tell you about yesterday morning's lead-off. . .it was a whopper, too!! ;)

Pics of my done Epcot stuff in next post. . .

Ok, here's my done stuff. Ignore the purple paper behind it and any mess you can see!! ;)

Group Ha: 4" "F" for "France":

IMG_4100.jpg

Group Ea: "A" for "World Showcase"

IMG_4099.jpg

Group Fa: "U" for "Future World" (reminded me of the swirlies on the ground there at night!)

IMG_4098.jpg

Group Fa: "L" for "Future World"

IMG_4097.jpg

Group Ea: "W" for "World Showcase"

IMG_4096.jpg

Group Ga: "T" for "Epcot"--Mickey is popped and stickled.

IMG_4095.jpg

Group D: "Character Spot" elements (these look better in person--it didn't photograph well)

IMG_4094.jpg

I hope they look ok!! :)

Love them.... I need to upload mine tomorrow... must remember... You'll have to tell me about yesterday..... I'm anxious to hear!!!! Hey!!! WE had a fumble recovery, several tackles and he is now a starter on defense.. w/in 3 minutes of the first game they put him in on defense and he never came out the rest of the game!!!!! I guess us complaining to him the other night paid off....

Those look great! I only have the one spot, and don't expect it to take too long and to mail on time, but I can wait to get them back, if you do decide to extend the due date.

Didn't take me long at all to get these done. I guess I should have signed up for more groups. ;)

Here is my C for Canada for group Hb.

DSC_0044.jpg

I copied the C from here and traced it in SCAL. It's not perfect, but close enough :)

lecellier1.jpg

I will mail tomorrow!

MM & SIOH-love your groups!!

I have 2 left to do still-first week of school & football every night has been crazy.... I'm working on them for a few hours today and should finish up & mail by the due date.

I am home and able to type not on my tiny droid keyboard.

I will be working on these this week and next. :thumbsup2

Great pieces SIOH!

Love the C with bear --great idea Jennifer.

I was going to go the maple leaf way, but decided to be a little different. Makes me think of Brother Bear. But, I have to give the credit to Holly, she recommended it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter