Epcot Element Progress Thread~ CLOSED SEE RETURN THREAD!

AWM,
I got your package today!!! I haven't had a chance to take a peek but promise to do so tomorrow.. Homework has taken over today.. along w/ dr & eye appt, brace check for DD.. She took a whopper of a charge last night at her game.. she went splat on the floor.. I maintained my cool but did yell that she took a good hit now get up and get that ball back! LOL She got hacked several times..had 3 free shots..and she missed them.. boy if there wasn't this icky white stuff and horrible temps.. she'd be practicing her free throws!!!! Once good thing.. the brace check found no additional brackets lose and we fixed the one that fill off the other day!

Checking in... I have things designed, but not cut yet...

Okay ladies,
We are just waiting one to check in..but she has been on/off all week with work so I'm sure she is on track!!! ;)

You all will be thrilled with what has been coming in!! :love:

Hey Nancy~ I mailed my swaps to you today priority with DC. Hopefully, it won't take the usual 3 days to go 175 miles, or whatever it is!!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hey Nancy!!!.......SEE YOU SUNDAY !!!

Hey Nancy~ I mailed my swaps to you today priority with DC. Hopefully, it won't take the usual 3 days to go 175 miles, or whatever it is!!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hey Nancy!!!.......SEE YOU SUNDAY !!!

I'll be on the look out for them!!! We'll be in and out all weekend but I'll make sure to put a blanket out for your goodies!!! ;)

See you on Sunday!!:beach:
GO COLTS!

I just got back from the post office - they are on their way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter