Opening Day Pricing Autumn 2025 into Spring 2026: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy, Wish, Treasure

I have this cruise booked. Here is the itinerary:

Dec 19- Auckland
Dec 20- Tauranga, NZ
Dec 21- At sea
Dec 22- Napier, NZ
Dec 23- Wellington, NZ
Dec 24- Christchurch (Lyttleton), NZ
Dec 25- At sea
Dec 26- Fiordland National Park, NZ
Dec 27- At sea
Dec 28- At sea
Dec 29- Sydney, Australia
Thank you :)

Just want to remind Silver members & 1st timers that are hoping for the WBPC that if what you want isn't available, keep checking over the next few days because some people don't end up paying the deposit within 3 days & rooms become available again. Unfortunately, availability is very low right now - mostly inside & some deck 1 oceanview.

Just want to remind Silver members & 1st timers that are hoping for the WBPC that if what you want isn't available, keep checking over the next few days because some people don't end up paying the deposit within 3 days & rooms become available again. Unfortunately, availability is very low right now - mostly inside & some deck 1 oceanview.
Same to anyone who wanted a different room in the same cat they booked! Always pays to check if you have your heart set on something as much will shift when the holds drop at midnight on Thursday into Friday, then again at midnight on Friday and so on.

Does Disney keep some rooms “reserved” for each days booking? I was hoping to book the WBPC this morning but alas kept running into “staterooms not available or stateroom not available for your party size” messages no matter what combination of people I put in. If there are rooms available, why would I not be able to see/book them? (2 adults for reference). I plan to keep my eyes open the next few days in hopes of some holds dropping off but mainly just curious why I couldn’t even get past the first screens!

Does Disney keep some rooms “reserved” for each days booking? I was hoping to book the WBPC this morning but alas kept running into “staterooms not available or stateroom not available for your party size” messages no matter what combination of people I put in. If there are rooms available, why would I not be able to see/book them? (2 adults for reference). I plan to keep my eyes open the next few days in hopes of some holds dropping off but mainly just curious why I couldn’t even get past the first screens!
That particular error happened to me on Tuesday as well with a category (9B). I came back later and could book just fine, and have had it happen before, which makes me think its just one of those glitches that happens. Keep checking, especially starting after midnight Thursday and Pearl holds drop off.

I don't know of them holding back rooms, no.

That particular error happened to me on Tuesday as well with a category (9B). I came back later and could book just fine, and have had it happen before, which makes me think its just one of those glitches that happens. Keep checking, especially starting after midnight Thursday and Pearl holds drop off.

I don't know of them holding back rooms, no.
Thank you! That was the exact category I was hoping to book this morning. I see in recent comments they appear to be gone as of now so I’ll just keep checking and checking and checking…

That is strange but I’m not aware of rooms being held back for later.
Back when there was only 2 ships, cruises would sometimes sell out in one day.
I know for certain this happened to me when they released the 2008 PC cruise that was in 2nd half of August. I was thrilled that my kids wouldn't have to miss school. I checked on my lunch break & called dh. He was like wow that’s a lot of money. I didn't know I could put it on hold so I let it go.
By the time I got home from work it was sold out. I gave up on it and didn’t think to keep rechecking either. I’ve learned a lot over the years.

Right now, for the WBPC sailing Apr 2026 there is verandah availability for 5C GTY @ $9899.96 and 5B GTY @ $10,235.96. Prices are for 2 adults and incl taxes.

There is also 9B GTY @ $6315.96 and 9A GTY @ $7799.96

If you want to choose your own window cabin, deck 2 has availability fwd and aft. Deck 1 has availability mid-ship and fwd. $6092-6204.

For inside cabins, there is still deluxe and standard availability and also standard Cat11C GTY @ $5504 which is currently the least expensive cabin for this cruise.

Good luck to all of you in getting what you want. We sailed this cruise for the first time in March 2022 and loved it so much we sailed it again in Oct 2023. :cloud9:

:goodvibes

Just checked the WBPC & there are Inside, Oceanview, & Verandah available, mostly GTY.
ETA: 6/27 5am EST Verandah no longer available

Last edited:
Same to anyone who wanted a different room in the same cat they booked! Always pays to check if you have your heart set on something as much will shift when the holds drop at midnight on Thursday into Friday, then again at midnight on Friday and so on.
Do the holds drop midnight East coast?

Magic Feb 16th, 2026 11B 2A2K (9,6) $8209.32 [2500|2500|950.40|950.40] ($1308.52 taxes/fees) no ins/xfer/air/OBB

Silver… completed by 7:40 am EDT

Last edited:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest