Early 2025 Discounts Incoming?

That package discount from late February though June is AMAZING.
Yes! Especially at Deluxe Resorts. I saved a dozen people over 1K today. One family who had two rooms at the Poly saved like $2200. Mods and Values are less, but still a good deal. I love these days!! ETA: Tickets stayed the same for me every time (for example, if they had 4-day Hoppers, they stuck). I didn't have to adjust. Maybe it's different on the TA portal?
My TA saved us $1800 on our 8 night/9 day WL trip with this discount 😍

I’m looking for a standard room at Pop for May. All they have available with the discount is Standard Pool view. Would they all be booked already or is it just certain room types?

They’re trying to increase bookings, so every resort will have different room types available at different times. If standard rooms are already well booked for your particular dates, there’s less chance of them being discounted then. If you really want the discount, you’ll need to check other room types, resorts, or dates for availability. Or keep checking as availability changes all the time.

They’re trying to increase bookings, so every resort will have different room types available at different times. If standard rooms are already well booked for your particular dates, there’s less chance of them being discounted then. If you really want the discount, you’ll need to check other room types, resorts, or dates for availability. Or keep checking as availability changes all the time.
When I check without the discount all other rooms are available at Pop. Should I go ahead and book just a room only for the standard room?

When I check without the discount all other rooms are available at Pop. Should I go ahead and book just a room only for the standard room?

That’s a personal decision. If you really want that resort & room type for those dates, that seems to be your only option right now. If you need a discount, you need to check other resorts, room types or dates. Or wait & keep checking. But then you run the risk that your room type will get fully booked & you can’t get it anyway. Everyone makes different decisions based on their personal priorities & budget.

Last edited:
That’s a personal decision. If you really want that resort & room type for those dates, that seems to be your only option right now. If you need a discount, you need to check other resorts, room types or dates. Or wait & keep checking. But then you run the risk that your room type will get fully booked & you can’t get it anyway. Everyone makes different decisions based on their personal priorities & budget.
It’s definitely the only room we want. So I guess I’ll book it and wait to see if I can apply a discount.

It’s definitely the only room we want. So I guess I’ll book it and wait to see if I can apply a discount.
I think a lot of times they exclude the standard rooms from discounts. Now always of course, but this last round there wasn’t a lot of discounts for the lower room categories that I looked at (for moderate a few deluxes)

A standard view 5th sleeper at POR was not available with the discount for the same dates next year, when we went during this past January. I think they are excluding standard view rooms at some resorts for 2025.

I think the January temps has gotten the attendance levels up and Disney can see this.

I’m looking for a standard room at Pop for May. All they have available with the discount is Standard Pool view. Would they all be booked already or is it just certain room types?

Are you trying to book the general public discount that just got released this week? It only covers dates up to the end of April, so you need to wait until the next discount release to try then.

Are you trying to book the general public discount that just got released this week? It only covers dates up to the end of April, so you need to wait until the next discount release to try then.
The Save, Stay and Play discount goes through June 30th, so that’s probably the one they’re trying to use.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest