DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Hi mickir!:welcome:

You may want to edit out your specific room information. You need 10 posts to get and receive “conversation.” So, keep posting something! Where are you from? Have you cruised DCL before.

Once you get the 10, within an hour or two, you will see “start a conversation “ if you click on my name under my avatar.

Then around June 21, look for the information to be in your inbox. Right now, it seems there will be 2 groups of 6 or 7.

Bobbi:boat:

Thanks Bobbi! I really appreciate your feedback!

Does anyone know what the perks are to DVC member cruises, other than extra welcome gift?

Can someone tell me how to get an avatar? Sorry! First day! This should be 10th post to start a conversation!

2018_womens_college_world_series_bracket.jpg

Subject: ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS!
I sent you a private conversation, if you have posted ten (10) or more times. If you haven't, I sent you a message on this page or page nineteen. Thank you to the nine staterooms that have responded; just 1 to go. (I know people don't have time to check regularly. No big deal there.)
Anyway,
please send me the color preferences of everyone in Fish Extenders. Thanks!

Hi! My daughter and I would like to join the FE during this DVC cruise in July. How do I get on the list and how many goodies do we need to bring?
Thanks! Micki in CA
Hi!

There are 2 lists. There is a general FE list and the Candy/Snack exchange list. We have "closed" the general FE list, but we are going to have a latecomers list that we will add folks joining between now and the cruise as well as any of the existing folks that want to join another list. I will need your cabin number, where you are from, names (if you want), favorite characters, and any allergies/notes, etc. and I'll get you added...

Hey guys! We are at the Poly right now and the company laptop isn't allowing me to access Google Sheets, so I'll update when we get back...

Is tidefan's FE list the same as Bobbi's FE list? I can only do one FE group! Thanks!

Just the one with the fish extender if it's still open?

We both use fish extenders, that’s the confusion I suppose.

Candy/Snack give enough for cabin to share. Print something out about the Local treat.

Fish Extender. Every one is different. Give one gift to cabin, or gift every one in cabin. I do not know how this is organized for Member Cruise.

We both use fish extenders, that’s the confusion I suppose.

Candy/Snack give enough for cabin to share. Print something out about the Local treat.

Fish Extender. Every one is different. Give one gift to cabin, or gift every one in cabin. I do not know how this is organized for Member Cruise.

Bobbi, am I already on the list for the FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter