DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Please add us to the FE group
Room 9500
New York
2 Adults (Mark, Christy)
2 Kids (Paige 15, Derek 10)
Fav chars (Bolt Rhino, all things star wars, Coco Daunte, all things Studio Ghibli)

Can you send me color preferences for those participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I will not be at WDW before. We’re heading there after the cruise. But I’d love to meet up at some point

Can you send me color preferences for those participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Thanks!

Anyone planning to book either of the DVC members cruises announced today? We have school age children so its not likely we will be booking.
I like the October one; since we live in NYC area, is it nice to consider an port where we don't have to fly (saves a lot of money). The dates are OK (my son does get the 9th off for Yom Kippur) but the ports are pretty boring. I almost wished that they did more Canada instead of Bermuda. I've been there enough that I don't think there's much more to see, and I can't imagine the beaches being still warm enough for swimming by October.

Thanks!
Cassie - pink
Paul - orange
Fran - blue
Tara - green

Note: I somehow fell off disboard (forgot password and then it didn’t recognize email) but I’m back and super excited! Have you sent the exchange list yet?

Please send me info regarding your cabin for the local Candy Snack exchanege!!!

Cassie - pink
Paul - orange
Fran - blue
Tara - green

Note: I somehow fell off disboard (forgot password and then it didn’t recognize email) but I’m back and super excited! Have you sent the exchange list yet?

Tara, go back one page, (19) the link to the list is about half way down the page from Tidefan

Subject: ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS!
I sent you a private conversation, if you have posted ten (10) or more times. If you haven't, I sent you a message on this page or page nineteen. Thank you to the five staterooms that have responded; just 13 to go. (I know people don't have time to check regularly. No big deal there.)
Anyway, please send me the color preferences of everyone in Fish Extenders. Thanks!

Go Gators!
2018_womens_college_world_series_bracket.jpg

I like the October one; since we live in NYC area, is it nice to consider an port where we don't have to fly (saves a lot of money). The dates are OK (my son does get the 9th off for Yom Kippur) but the ports are pretty boring. I almost wished that they did more Canada instead of Bermuda. I've been there enough that I don't think there's much more to see, and I can't imagine the beaches being still warm enough for swimming by October.
The port being in NY does temp me because we live in Maryland. I agree that the ports are kinda boring and with our oldest starting high school next year it’s just hard to justify missing school. (Although he, also, has off on the 9th.) Never been to Bermuda but to be honest I would have preferred to stop in Port Canaveral and go to Disney or go to Castaway Cay if the ship is going to be heading south.

2018_womens_college_world_series_bracket.jpg

Going on a 2nd Class cruise tomorrow, RC cruise line, to Key West and overnight in Havana. Had to jump on the itinerary! And it will be a warm-up for the Dis cruise and make us appreciate DCL all the more.

Now only need ten more responses for Fish Extender Participants' favorite color!

Oh, and Go Gators. Was not a good weekend for the SEC! Down to two, from 13. (Most of you have no clue what I'm rambling about, Maybe!)

I hope you have a good time. Please give us some impressions of Havana, Gator Joe, when you come back!!

Hi! My daughter and I would like to join the FE during this DVC cruise in July. How do I get on the list and how many goodies do we need to bring?
Thanks! Micki in CA

So, begin to send me your information on May 15. Please title the conversation “Member Cruise Candy/SnackExchange.”

Post 329 has the above information!
Bobbiwoz[/QUOTE]

Sorry, new to this blog and cannot find post 329!
Micki R. and daughter

Last edited:
Hi mickir!:welcome:

You may want to edit out your specific room information. You need 10 posts to get and receive “conversation.” So, keep posting something! Where are you from? Have you cruised DCL before.

Once you get the 10, within an hour or two, you will see “start a conversation “ if you click on my name under my avatar.

Then around June 21, look for the information to be in your inbox. Right now, it seems there will be 2 groups of 6 or 7.

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter