Dream It Forward Referral Thread

Would be happy to be a referral for someone. Owner since 2009 with points at both Bay Lake Tower and Riviera

Another referral volunteer here. I was referred, and the process is pretty painless. You should get the referral before you start the process; it is against policy to add the referral mid-process, although you DVC guide may still be able to hook you up rather than having you restart the process with a referral.

To stack bonuses, you might also want to:
  • Take a tour and buy immediately after; I got a $1000 bonus for buying within 24 hours of a vacation.
  • Take a tour while staying on-resort (any resort). The gift card reward is reportedly $200 right now; I think it was $50 back when I first did so.
  • Purchase somewhere that currently has incentives (per point and flat rate with tiers based on the number of points)
  • Get Magical Beginnings so Disney buys back your first year's points ($20/point was what I was quoted)
  • Put your payment on a credit card for rewards
Create 10 posts on the Test Board if you cannot send direct messages yet.

Last edited:
Dream It Forward Referral Thread

Since the current promotion gives new buyers as well as current owners a reward, we have decided to allow members of the DIS community to offer themselves as referrals for this program.

Current Owners - You may only offer yourself as a referral in this thread. You may not solicit referrals in any other way, which includes posting you are available to be a referral via PM or in a thread in which someone asks for one. You may let them know this thread exists as a way to find a referral.

Simply post in this thread "I am interested in being a referral!". Not all states allow owners to receive the Dream It Forward reward so if you are unsure if you qualify, please check the DVC site.

New Buyers - Please use this thread to find a current DVC owner who you would like to use as a referral. You can simply send them a PM and they will provide you the details. You will not be able to get PM's until you have at least 10 posts. Please report any messages you get from a poster with whom you did not initiate contact and request their info.

Your DIS DVC Mods Team
New potential buyer here - Can you explain why I need a referral?

New potential buyer here - Can you explain why I need a referral?
Generally you as the buyer would get a small amount off of your purchase price. I think it was $500 at one point. And the one who refers you gets a small gift of some kind, dinning event, tour etc.

If you need a referral myself or many others on here would be happy to help. I believe you should do the referral before taking the tour. I think once you do a tour they could deny the referral.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest