Do you like Animals

• Yes, of course there human

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • There ok

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Get that thing away from me

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
Yes, love them all. If it were up to me I'd have at least 4 dogs and 3 or 4 cats. Sadly, my honey doesn't feel the same way, we have one small yorkie but have been dogsitting my son's two dogs for 6 weeks now and I'm in heaven.
xbnGtk_pvNlKkblE4VpCV0U917Zh66BeVhfprLG1MQM0Qy3BtFKPjSicPeJk2iJe9_2OiES5ThgXHfTylWGD1OTza2nai2kN23YYU6asx1IJhxCM_aRP2ksI7tWgn5el_VyWCbb3x73YYvJN5Q8UWAZEL6rhab6pxvswFs2hQ9ciX4xVjQWr6lXFqPoZ5q5cF7NP2zrGoKpZKBrF1ANHhAWFYOrRwGQ3g-p5iZLdwfJyMT-Cimk9-ErnwfPr0RQ-Ex93POiLrOcApuDmFDOzZydDCEH7JjrQN1EMdRW9Y0is8WjhUUFQVBGnMmcMDlOgdxqe71fu8N-1CqtuZdaTiADiU-PNHTemPocFYl8EVtcfl-EfOKN0mKXGuZhwVcVftzE3xXTs7J6-3_RMh5LZPLv-kaFFD-Mt4jEFkvg3RnSGFScDd5pGvHKd2vT_ouwJ2Jurz8eg4H6PWrSnfj8YFS4zQbpIGkOs-nek97JtC0Nd2vxdflOi2m8hVGtH_hwzCjmJEazBFl4KZAIa0-SKo5YVSA_Q-XlCYjK_mMj-UqYyH8VWtjoWmfXWgoQK3I4tp6YzRzRxqWkvrdwSXq6jUYKGI04OEQ7i2qGhg2A=w282-h212-no
It was storming this morning and they are all afraid of storms. Our yorkie on my lap, son's yorkiepoo beside me, son's Italian greyhound snuggled up next to her.

I do to an extent. It’s not cute when your Rottweiler wants to sit on my lap. It’s annoying, and I will not allow it. But, I’ll be happy to pet him if he’ll sit “near” me rather than “on” me.

Love animals. I'm the person who would rather see a person die in a movie than an animal. (Sorry not sorry!) I'm a total dog mom to my 3 year old lab. Also an avid horseback rider and one of my favorite places to be is at the barn. I think animals in the wild are fascinating and I truly enjoy learning about them.

I do agree that an animal is not a human, which is actually a positive thing, but they still deserve our respect.

Now kids on the other hand....I could take or leave :laughing:

I put yes. I'm not over-the-top, but I enjoy animals and have fish and two house dogs now. We've also had ferrets in the past.

But I've got no interest in living like my BFF and her family. They have:

3 Dogs (1 German Shepherd and 2 Hound Dogs)
1 Lizard
1 Chameleon
2 Turtles
Lots of fish (two aquariums)
2 Guinea pigs
1 Cat (currently)
1 Rabbit (currently)
They have also owned rats, but not currently.

And only two of those critters live outside (by choice).
The upkeep on that menagerie is a full time job...

Not a fan of animals. I used to be scared of dogs and I still get nervous around an unleashed dog walking around outside without their owner. I don’t like the smell either. All animal smells bother me which is also why I don’t like going to the zoo either.

My dd is really scared of dogs and I am trying to work through her fear with her. If she knows a friend has a dog, she doesn’t want to go to their house.

I love animals.
Have always had a dog in my life since I was 3 years old.

Currently we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a beta fish.
The furry animals were a great comfort to me when DH and I became empty nesters!

I like my pets more than I like most people. Their unconditional and unquestioning love makes me love them more and more every day.

I love MY pets. I like other peoples pets if they are well behaved. I am not an animal person. My husband is a huge animal lover. Her grew up in the country with lots of farm animals and dogs and cats. Our dog picked me as her human. Very weird for me.

I couldn't vote, as I do like animals but don't think they're human. :)

I love cats the most, but bigger dogs are good too. Little yappy dogs I can't stand, when they never shut up, and it seems like most tiny dogs love to bark. :(

There is a small zoo at the apple orchard we like to go to, they're open from April - November and have all kinds of animals. They're very well taken care of, and have big enclosures, a lot of them you can pet, etc. I love their sloth, she's so sweet. I could stand there and watch her for hours! And the ring tailed lemurs are adorable too. It's always fun to feed the goats there too.

I love going places where you can have your photo taken with various animals. I especially remember holding a lion cub, he was adorable, even when he was gnawing on my hand. :) And a couple years ago I got to hold a bear cub and feed her Fruit Loops. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter