Do you like Animals

• Yes, of course there human

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • There ok

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Get that thing away from me

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
I don’t like to see any animal hurt or suffering, but in general I’m not a big fan. I like my iguana and most cats, that’s about it.

Get that thing away from me. I’m extremely allergic to dogs and cat. Yet dogs do scare me and make me extremely uncomfortable with the certain actions they do. While walking I do my very best to avoid dogs and get off the sidewalk.

Yup, animals have always been a huge part of my life and I’m a hippie vegan as a result. I’m becoming less and less tolerant of dogs as the years go by, though. :dog:

I like animals, but I'm not someone who treats them like my kids. We have a dog and two cats. Growing up I had a dog, cat, guinea pig, rabbit, mice, hamsters, and fish (Not all at the same time!) I've always told DH someday I want a miniature farm - mini cow, pygmy goat, mini horse, mini pig, and lots of chickens and ducks. Maybe it'll be my retirement hobby.

We have a dog and cat but only because I caved when my kids begged for them. They are more work for me that I don’t need. Good thing they’re cute lol

Last edited:
images

I don't think animals are humans, but I do love animals. (And there are some days when I feel a greater affinity for animals than I do humans... because, I think, sometimes, animals demonstrate more civilized & loving behavior than some humans.)

We have 3 pets currently (1 dog & 2 cats), &, while they are not on the same level as our children, they are a part of our family - especially our dog.

I think having children has put me more in tune w/ animals... just because, in different ways, all 3 of our kids have been interested in different animals over the years, so we've learned a lot, been on different animal encounter tours, etc.

For example, our DD loves sea turtles, &, while I would have appreciated the sea turtle, I probably never would have learned as much about them if it weren't for her. We've done sea turtle hospital turtles, &, now, among other things, when we go to the beach, we fill in any holes we find to make it easier for momma sea turtles & baby sea turtles.

Older DS loved sharks, & younger DS loves all animals - but especially foxes. I cannot tell you how many different shark & fox books we have!

And, as a homeschool teacher, we've done in-depth year-long studies of flying creatures (insects & birds) & land animals - so it was through those classes I've learned all kinds of unique animal characteristics & about keystone species such as the honeybee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!