Do you ever get Disneyed out???

I have never been tired of disney - We have 10 grand children & 9 great grandchildren -Its always new!
We go four weeks a year, with one week just grandmother & I - We have a goal to eat at all the rest. on property.

After 4 trips in 15 months my husband was feeling Disneyed out. We are going to Vero for a week in Oct. but my husband is now getting itchy again. We scheduled a AKV vacation for Jan. but he is thinking maybe we will do a one day trip to the F&W fest while we are at Vero. After that we won't do a WDW trip till we take our newborn grandson in June 2009. I guess my point is I don't think you will feel disneyed out for long!

No, but I'm getting tired of the drive to WDW.....We just returned this past Saturday....On 6/23 we pulled out of Richmond Va at 2:00am and got to the resort 4:30pm.....On the return trip we left WDW at 7:00am and go home 10 that night......First thing I do after we check-in is fire down a cold one:woohoo: to settle the nerves.....we went by two accidents on the way down and one bad one on the way back.....Interstate 95 - :scared1: too many cars and not enough concrete......We are going back for Thanksgiving so the cooler will be packed with the golden beverage upon arrival.

I guess I'll need to start saving my pennies so we can fly down...now back to :surfweb:

I can honestly say I never get Disneyed out. There are so many things to do there I never seem to get enough.

I have never been tired of Disney yet with three trips between DW and DL in the last three years. With a 4 and 2 yo, I think we will grow into certain parks and rides over the next few years, but after the 2009 marathon, we probably will take a break.

As an earlier post mentioned, taking a break even from these boards can be refreshing. I am about to check out for about 3 months after reading some of the "disagreements" and posts that go on and on about nothing.

See you in the fall.

mg

lol...yes . My kids have been to Disney sooo many times that they have no problem hanging in the room watching TV and renting movies. But we live near DL and go there all the time and also DCL every year.

They never tire of DCL and they do love the Grandcalifornian at DL.

Matter of fact I am going to DL/grandcalifornian next weekend with my GF's and we will not be doing DL just hanging by the pool and DTD without kids or DH's :thumbsup2 using my pts. Still go without going into DL just to get away.

I have felt like that but I always snap out of it! I bet you will too!;)

Me...tired of Disney...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: NEVER.

However, DH can only go once a year and DS who is now 18 has tired of it. Sad but true. My DH has admitted "he's Disneyed out". Oh he'll have a great time once we get there. But that wonderful feeling of anticipation and excitement that keeps you going throughout the year has long left him.

I honestly can't see myself getting tired of WDW. I'm always finding new things to do and there are actually times when I just relax!! Yes; I've finally reached that stage where I don't have to run all over the parks all day long.

In just under 5 more days I'll be in "my happy place" and I hope I never loose sight of that place. :thumbsup2

We've been "disneyed-out" once. Did a 12 night trip several years ago and we simply spent too much time in the parks. We were ready to leave by the time that trip was over.

That being said we have done that length of trip since then and have truly enjoyed ourselves ! We learned to go slower and not feel like we had to fill up every day. We would look at the park hours for the next day and decide whether an alarm was necessary or not. Made a few nice adr's, cought Illuminations as often as we could, and in general just had a good time. If a good movie comes out while we are there we'll catch it on screen 1 or 2 at the AMC24 - love that big-screen experience ! We found that when this trip was over we wished we could stay another week !

Our DS has autism and he loves Disney. His language jumps dramatically each time we go to Disney.

I bought a DVC because our son will not age out or ever get tired of Disney. My joy is seeing my son smile and being happy at Disney. I will never get tired of seeing him so happy!

We are changing what we are doing also. We are going to see a lot of shows this time. Things we always miss from going on ride after ride.

Money is also becoming an issue. After this trip we will not return until all debt from our Disney habit is eliminated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter