Diva Las Vegas

There may be duplicates of pics, or same pic different angles since I am posting pics from all of us that were there.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I was shot.
ry%3D400

Wendy having some fun.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

With our Govenor
ry%3D400

Rubbing J-Lo's butt
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

On Hugh Hefner's bed
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I have a good idea who's hand this is
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Wendy thought she was at the bar getting free shots.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Wendy marries George Clooney
ry%3D400

Tossing the bouquet
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sitting in the stands
ry%3D400

Doing the wave
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Checking for BO
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Theresa getting freaky with George
ry%3D400

Inappropriate with Ben
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Lap dance for Abe
ry%3D400

Footprints on the moon
ry%3D400

Pole dancing at the moon landing
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The pictures at Madame Tussauds are so funny! I was napping on the couch at the condo.

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas

When the movie was over, everyone seemed to be getting up. So we got ready to head to our first destination of the day. Hash House a Go-Go. It was off the strip. We piled into the two cars and headed on over.

The place was pretty far I thought. Or maybe I was just hungry. But we got there and were seated once everyone showed up.

Stacie looks sleepy
ry%3D400

Remember, I was trying to hide my puffy eyes...

How fun! I've never been to a Wax Museum. I didn't know you could touch and stuff. I thought they sounded boring but I can tell they sure aren't. :rotfl:

I want to go to one now.

How fun! I've never been to a Wax Museum. I didn't know you could touch and stuff. I thought they sounded boring but I can tell they sure aren't. :rotfl:

I want to go to one now.
I don't know if all of them are like that or just Madame Tussauds. But it was definitely a fun time with our group. :rotfl2:

I don't know if all of them are like that or just Madame Tussauds. But it was definitely a fun time with our group. :rotfl2:

Not even all Madame Tussaud's are like that. We have one here in Victoria and all the wax figures are behind ropes or behind glass. There's not one you can take a picture with or actually touch/pose with............ I was surprised to see that you can in Vegas - but it's Vegas :thumbsup2

Not even all Madame Tussaud's are like that. We have one here in Victoria and all the wax figures are behind ropes or behind glass. There's not one you can take a picture with or actually touch/pose with............ I was surprised to see that you can in Vegas - but it's Vegas :thumbsup2
Well, that is boring. See how much more fun Vegas is! ;)

Hmm, I found this about the Hollywood Wax Museum

Over the past three months, the museum has been nearly gutted to make way for a new line-up of expertly-sculpted celebrity wax figures. The stars will be set in open environments where guests may interact with them and take photos while being part of great television and movie moments.
The attraction is designed to let visitors into the action and give them an entertaining experience that will forever be fodder for their Facebook pages, Sundher said. Some of the opportunities include getting inside Jeannie’s bottle, riding aboard the Titanic, sitting on the bus bench with Forrest Gump, wrestling with Nacho Libre and singing for the American Idol judges.

Hmm, I found this about the Hollywood Wax Museum

Over the past three months, the museum has been nearly gutted to make way for a new line-up of expertly-sculpted celebrity wax figures. The stars will be set in open environments where guests may interact with them and take photos while being part of great television and movie moments.
The attraction is designed to let visitors into the action and give them an entertaining experience that will forever be fodder for their Facebook pages, Sundher said. Some of the opportunities include getting inside Jeannie’s bottle, riding aboard the Titanic, sitting on the bus bench with Forrest Gump, wrestling with Nacho Libre and singing for the American Idol judges.
Oooooh, fun!

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe another trip might be in order.

A day in Hollywood with the Diva's would be a blast! :thumbsup2 They have the Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store there. I've been wanting to check that out.

A day in Hollywood with the Diva's would be a blast! :thumbsup2 They have the Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store there. I've been wanting to check that out.

I've never been to Hollywood - so I have never been to the Disney Soda Fountain!!! I would love to go there some time....

After we left Madame's and were heading out of the Venetian, we decided we needed a quick visit to the Coffee Bean to give us a pick me up. Then it was to our cars. Although I don't think Cheryl and those in her car knew it, but we were in a race. And I will say the Max_Ma won!!!

We got back to the condos and freshened up a bit and got ready for that evening. While we were getting ready, we had a few cocktails, and a few jello shots that Cheryl made.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We headed downtown in a few groups. Part went by taxi, and a group of us went with Cheryl. Cheryl's group made a quick stop to pick up Wendy for the evening. We were then on our way. Cheryl decided to valet at Binion's since that was where we were planning on meeting everyone for dinner.

ry%3D400

We wandered around a bit before we found the restraunt. We had first went to one place, it was so not for us. But luckily we found the other place. I guess it was the coffee shop at the hotel. I don't exactly remember. What I do remember i that we met some guys from Holland. They were super sweet.

ry%3D400

It took a little bit for us to get a table since we had a group.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Our dinners were pretty good. And not expensive at all.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After dinner we made a stop at the ladies and then headed on out to Fremont Street.

ry%3D400

We walked up and down the entire street. There was a Michael Jackson tribute and the regular light show. That one was a Queen tribute. It was sooooo good. Plus, with it being the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, there were tons of bands and stuff. It was a lot of fun.

We did meet some firemen along our walk.

ry%3D400

One of them even took a close of pic of himself with my camera.

ry%3D400

Once we were satisfied we had seen all of Fremont, we grabbed a taxi and headed on out to OG, Olympic Gardens. While walking across the street, at a crosswalk with the right of way, we were almost hit by a car.

This is that car.
ry%3D400

Next up....OG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter