Diva Las Vegas

Loved the report and I am sad to see it end! You all looked like you were having so much fun and after spending just a couple of hours with you I know you were have a great time!

I wish I could do the Nov trip because my BD is on that Monday but I don't know if I can really sneak away during Thanksgiving weekend. I haven't ruled it out yet!

Loved the report and I am sad to see it end! You all looked like you were having so much fun and after spending just a couple of hours with you I know you were have a great time!

I wish I could do the Nov trip because my BD is on that Monday but I don't know if I can really sneak away during Thanksgiving weekend. I haven't ruled it out yet!
Of course you can sneak away!!! Especially so we can celebrate your birthday that weekend. :banana: No one does much on Thanksgiving. Come on Friday while everyone else in your family in munching on left overs. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter