Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how much the you receive for opting out of housekeeping and do you just let the front desk know at check in? We are staying 10 days in August and we always make our beds and clean up, so I'd rather just get an incentive for opting out if available. Thanks for any advice!
Just let the front desk know when you arrive that you’d like to opt out of housekeeping. You get $10/night excluding your first night.

Do you know how much the you receive for opting out of housekeeping and do you just let the front desk know at check in? We are staying 10 days in August and we always make our beds and clean up, so I'd rather just get an incentive for opting out if available. Thanks for any advice!
yes, let them know at check in.

It is $10/night minus 1 night if your stay for initial cleaning.

So have any of you opted out of housekeeping before? What do you do with your dirty towels and trash and how do you get more towels and trash bags? Every thread I read, people said they put their trash outside their door or by the vending machine.

So have any of you opted out of housekeeping before? What do you do with your dirty towels and trash and how do you get more towels and trash bags? Every thread I read, people said they put their trash outside their door or by the vending machine.

41045234275_b8925a5758_c.jpg

Hi guys we are staying at pop in sept in a standard room is there any tea/coffee machines in these rooms? Thanks

Any photos and/or info available on refurbished rooms with King beds? Have all rooms had been done, even the King (it’s still available to request)? Do they just have a table and chairs instead of a Murphy bed?

Thanks!

Thanks @dansdad for the video links. My son has decided he is "done with Disney" so our upcoming August trip is just me and DH-was going to take him of reservation but I think I would rather have the double queens than chance a king room! I like the Murphy bed/table!

The card in the rooms doesn’t specify what to do with used towels. We didn’t need any fresh towels, but we had a few used ones I wanted to get out of our room. I tried to give them to a housekeeper when I saw the cart near our room, but she seemed not to want them. I’ve read that people have left them outside their room. We chose to carry ours to the bin by the pool. I never tried calling housekeeping to take the towels, but that might also be an option (possibly it is housekeeping who is instructing guests to leave towels outside? I don’t know). We used small bags for our trash (I always bring a few from home because the trash cans are rather small), which we carried to the big trash can near the elevator when we left our room. I’m sure you could request trash bags when you request towels.

Does anyone have information regarding which buildings / decades have completed the room refurbishments already? We're looking to stay in Oct and we'd like to check out an updated room! :)

Does anyone have information regarding which buildings / decades have completed the room refurbishments already? We're looking to stay in Oct and we'd like to check out an updated room! :)
All of the rooms have either been refurbished or are closed for refurbishment so no matter what you will get an updated room.

Hi All,

Does anyone know if POP supplies a bathmat in the bathroom? We go next week and would rather not have to bring our own for our 2-year-old. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter