Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I love POP it is the furthest Disney resort to MK. We spend more time in the other 3 parks so it works great for us!
Is it further than AKL? I’ve only done AKL to MK once (and it was the opposite, actually; MK to AKL), but it seemed longer than from Pop. Maybe there was extra traffic.

Is it further than AKL? I’ve only done AKL to MK once (and it was the opposite, actually; MK to AKL), but it seemed longer than from Pop. Maybe there was extra traffic.

Looked on a map and you're correct, AKL is a bit further than POP to MK. POP, AKL, AsMovies are all about 6.5-8 miles from MK.

Can I book a room with just a King bed if I have a reservation for Me, Hubby & 13 yr old son?

I don't believe that option would come up because you would put 3 people in when you search. But I'm pretty sure you book by room type (standard, preferred) and then you'd have to request a King bed.

Can I book a room with just a King bed if I have a reservation for Me, Hubby & 13 yr old son?

King rooms are available to 'request' but it is only a request and you will not know until you arrive if that request has been granted. Pop does not have King rooms that can be officially 'booked'.

I have no idea if they would even consider assigning a room with only one bed to a group of 3 people? My personal thought is that the room assigners would look at that and think an error had been made when completing the request and that a room with 2 beds would be assigned. But, this is just my opinion.

Pop doesn't have a King Room option at booking, it would merely be a request upon check in - but given you have 3 "adults" in one room they would likey assign a 2 queen room. Me and DH requested a King last 3 trips, only snagged it once.

Guys, about delivering products to Pop Century.
We've stayed at All Star Movies last year and they charged us $5 per package.
I know Pop charges the same, right? I want to know if they still charge the $5 even if you buy online at Disney Store and deliver to the hotel.

We will arrive at MCO around 9:30 AM and will be using ME. I figure we'll arrive at POP around 11 ish. What are the odds that we'll get our room requests? Main request will be near transportation.

Is there joining rooms at pop? We’ve got two groups going and was wondering if we could have rooms side by side.

Is there joining rooms at pop? We’ve got two groups going and was wondering if we could have rooms side by side.

In Disneyspeak adjoining = close by. Connecting = right next to each other with an interior door connecting the 2 rooms.

Pop has both adjoining and connecting rooms. Both are only a request and cannot be booked.

In Disneyspeak adjoining = close by. Connecting = right next to each other with an interior door connecting the 2 rooms.

Pop has both adjoining and connecting rooms. Both are only a request and cannot be booked.
Right on! thanks so much

And I am looking for pictures or video of a 2 Queen bed/Roll In Shower accessible room, if anyone has them. And before you ask, yes I also posted this on the disABILITIES board. :flower1: Thank you!

We will arrive at MCO around 9:30 AM and will be using ME. I figure we'll arrive at POP around 11 ish. What are the odds that we'll get our room requests? Main request will be near transportation.

If you prioritized getting your room early that can override other requests.

Guys, I know Pop has Shower accessible rooms, but there is any Shower standard room (not acessible)?
If positive, each section has a few or just some sections? How to request them (I can't call them, just email or online check-in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter